Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People (5187 Views)

Census: NPC Postpones Training For Enumerators, Supervisors Till Further Notice / Beware Of Job Scammers / Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by Gbengageorge: 4:34am On Nov 15, 2018
People just open mouth and talk anyhow, how many people will that your miserable business employ in the whole of this country, even some jobs still go under. People look for this kind of petty jobs just to keep body and soul together, and unfortunately end up in the hands of bitchy scammers.

Fierce11:
She can only scam Jobless people.. Those wey get Job and us that own businesses no get wahala..
I know would definitely agree with me on this one..
Lalasticlala Mynd44, please help and the jobless Nigeria youths.

1 Like

Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by jeff1607(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
Fierce11:
She can only scam Jobless people.. Those wey get Job and us that own businesses no get wahala..
I know would definitely agree with me on this one..
Lalasticlala Mynd44, please help and the jobless Nigeria youths.

next time use your real moniker to post this, till then go play with sand

most times guys like you are nothing in real life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Management Sciences For Health (MSH) Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) / Pls Who Got This From U-connect??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.