Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,952 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

"I Will Make Ondo State Ungovernable!” – Hon. Olamide George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Make Ondo State Ungovernable!” – Hon. Olamide George (579 Views)

DSS Arrests Abdulmajid DanbilkiKwamanda Who Threatened To Make Kano Ungovernable / Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable / Wike: SARS Operatives Made River State Ungovernable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Make Ondo State Ungovernable!” – Hon. Olamide George by adesinaadesida0: 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
“I will make Ondo State Ungovernable!” – Hon. Olamide George

Hon Olamide George, in company with 15 other members, spoke to newsmen on Monday at the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ) Press Centre in Iyaganku, Ibadan.
He has further made his move by moving his family abroad so as to flee the country when he finally begins the disarray.

The lawmaker claimed that the impeachment of Hon. Bamidele Oloyelogun and Hon. Ogundeji Iroju, the Speaker and Deputy Speaker respectively, was in accordance to the law and the constitution.

George also said that the impeachment was an in-house exercise which has a constitutional backing and was not targeted at anyone.

Olamide George who has been in hiding, is said to be presently in Osun State under the protection of Gov. Rauf Aregbesola.

George insisted that Oloyelogun and Iroju were not only impeached by 18 out of the 26 members of the assembly but also suspended.

He has called on the IG of Police and President Muhammadu Buhari to wade into the matter or else he will proceed to make Ondo State ungovernable for the people and their leaders.

Source: http://thisdayngr.com/politics/i-will-make-ondo-state-ungovernable-hon-olamide-george

Re: "I Will Make Ondo State Ungovernable!” – Hon. Olamide George by SarkinYarki: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hevhas learnt well from Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is The Plastic Voter Card Out? / Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye(pics) / See Photos Of Mum Of Soldier Binshep Gimba Killed By Boko Haram Left 2 Mourn Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.