Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery (29337 Views)

Toolz Already Wants Another Child Few Months After Welcoming Her First Child / Timi Dakolo Wants Another Son, Informs Wife Through Birthday Cake / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery by Roon9(m): 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
W
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery by Alliance01: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Stupidity & confusion are default settings of every lady..

I hope the surgery doesn't affect her already tampered brain this time......

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery by Jayslicky: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
Na their way, I won't be suprised if she does surgery on her veejay. Las las na transgender u go still turn.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery by sweetilicious(f): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
dalass:
Too much money and vanity will not kill Tonto o ... cool
Surgery gives the perception of craves for perfection.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery by Rhea(f): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
Gistformant:
Award winning Nollywood actress and radical for Jesus advocate, Tonto Dikeh has taken to her Instagram handle again to reveal that she might be set to undergo another cosmetic surgery.

It could be recalled that about 10 months ago, the actress revealed her intentions to have a cosmetic surgery and shortly after that, her dream became a reality.

She took to the social media platform to reveal she spent millions of naira on the surgery.
Months after flaunting her new body on social media, the actress is already making plans to go under the knife the 2nd time.

The beautiful mother-of-one on Wednesday, November 14, shared a picture of her with Dr Rasheed Ayobami Aranmolate as she asks if she is an Oliver Twist.

Her post reads:

Surgeon Aranmolate was reported to have graduated from the University of Lagos (UNILAG). He graduated from the college of medicine’s department.
Dr Aranmolate, who currently works at Grandville Medical and Laser Clinic in Surulere and Lekki areas of Lagos, was responsible for the perfect-body the screen diva now carries around.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/tonto-dikeh-reveals-plan-undergo-another-cosmetic-surgery

Plastic surgeons and money. Someone should evaluate Tonto for depression. Otherwise she will continue plastic surgery until she either runs out of money or runs out of skin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery by Didi2d(m): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
I thought she's a born again Christian and filled with holy spirit.

And if truly she's serious about the surgery, she go don do am before coming to broadcast it on the internet,. Africans don't just come and tell you things like this, them go don reach where them dey go before them tell you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery by kamez(m): 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
the only surgery Tonto needs is brain surgery
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery by faithfull18(f): 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
It is well.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
Zane2point4:
I dont know why as soon as a lady breaks up she go dry misbehave.

Take juliet Ibrahim as an example.
na breakup syndrome dey make dem act like dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
jesus advocate my foot, these hoes only remember jesus, when their paint job is failing

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery by Praisesmart23(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
You want to turn to a new Micheal Jackson?

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery by Olodo24: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
at least she's open about it

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery by prejulsuc(f): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
TruthHurts100:

They can't stop once they've started.
Don’t mind them.Instead of them to learned from Stella obasanjo case,they are still tempting God.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery by AngelicBeing: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
Late Stella Obasanjo and several celebrities who went through the knife and never made it back alive, nawao, all this body modifications has severe consequences in the long run shocked

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery by Pataricatering(f): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Stupidity & confusion are default settings of every lady..

I hope the surgery doesn't affect her already tampered brain this time......
you see the problem with stupid people like you ? You move around with dunces like yourself !

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery by paix(m): 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
Women can never learn. I don't know why they are never appreciative of the way God created them.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery by cattylove7(f): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
once u start its very addictive continue www.cattylovegist.com
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery by Oreofepeters: 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
Pataricatering:
you see the problem with stupid people like you ? You move around with dunces like yourself !
ohhh Too much for the sisterhood but last time I checked, you have anger problem..

NB. I hardly respond to stupid mentions but you are lucky you got it soft.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery by okedoyinolabisi(f): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
human beings and insatiable desires.. chai
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery by okwabayi(m): 12:56am On Nov 15, 2018
If you are a man and have a potbelly, rock that bitch with pride.
If you have a huge backside or man boobs, hold your head high.
If you have crooked teeth and are broke as f-uck, my friend you are the real MVP.
After all the many butt injections, lip fillers, makeup and social media filters, these females still go for naturally attractive-looking or average looking wealthy males.
All those enhancements, most of them painful, only to chase regular guys.
Make una join me laugh these women.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery by okwabayi(m): 12:58am On Nov 15, 2018
Olodo24:
at least she's open about it
It’s the one thing I like about her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery by ImaIma1(f): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2018
Once you start, you keep going.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:11am On Nov 15, 2018
A new tonto dike is loading

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery by naijapikin04(m): 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
CRAZY

What’s the craziest thing you’ve done for love?

https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/11/16/craziest-thing-love/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz / Nigerian Man Who Duped Majid Michel's Fan Jailed In Ghana ( Photos ) / Funny Gee, Comedian Takes Selfie At Accident Scene After Surviving (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.