Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,746 members, 7,837,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Actor Aremu Afolayan Apologized To Buhari, Akinwunmi Ambode And Others - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Aremu Afolayan Apologized To Buhari, Akinwunmi Ambode And Others (291 Views)

Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst / Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards / Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Aremu Afolayan Apologized To Buhari, Akinwunmi Ambode And Others by ronishratis(f): 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
I want to say a big thank you to most Nigerians for understanding that there was a need to have “ranted” the way I did. It’s actually for the betterment of the country. I met some wonderful and intelligent immigration officers today,

THE MEN WITH INTEGRITY
May God bless you for standing for the truth and thanks For Educating me on some things I dnt even no since my existence as a Nigerian (Mr agbo). And I also spoke with the overall Oga of the IMMIGRATION thank you very much sir. To all the sweet beautiful and intelligent lady officers of the immigration of Nigeria also.

My GRATITUDE goes to the VICE PRESIDENT of Nigeria �� HIS EXCELLENCY MR OSHIBAJO for putting a call through, by MRS JUMOKE..... your efforts is highly appreciated SIR AND FOR MRS JUMOKE God bless your entire family ma...

Read more https://ronishratisblog.com/2018/11/14/actor-aremu-afolayan-apologized-to-buhari-akinwunmi-ambode-and-others/

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLNK2gexTIg

(1) (Reply)

MUST See:veteran Actors, Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 33rd Anniversary / Toyin Abraham’s Engagement To Fiancé Crashes / Davido, Football Star Pogba, ‘hang-out’ In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.