Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France (29127 Views)

Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) / Highlights Of President Buhari’s 6-day Official Visit To China / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by bejeria101(m): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
Jubrin! How market?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by Samuel1106(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
Moha Jubril Buha welcome.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by mimimile93: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
Earlystar698:
Na Everytime he the carry hand up like grass cutter.......
u wey d pick hand down like lick swine what hav u done for ur contry?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by Darksider131: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lemmy123:

Is it really about age? Or you may do not have sense enough to know that our problem is lack of good governance?? Trump is 72...

Maybe you just hate Buhari, that's it
shut up, enemy of progress

You guys sees something bad, yet you guys supports it

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by jaggabban: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
Mrviktor:

My God so this is how dis man dressed in Paris.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
No dindinrin, wèrè, olodo. because France pres. wore agbada when he visited niger. Slave

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by longerthroat(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
basilo101:
Jubrin looking very clueless in Paris

generals don't take orders from inferior people. take note.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by agarajeff(m): 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lifeless P
By the way why is Atiku crying in that photo above
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by gurunlocker: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

How old is Trump?

I can't remember my post being about age, but if you wanna go that way no problem.

How will you be comparing a successful business in Trump with Buhari?

In fact, the achievement of the two within their tenure?

How many times has Trump jetted around the world since he came on board and also have many times has he spent two payer money to treat his health?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by bluefilm: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
haladadon:
remove your Cap and prove IPOB wrong.

Jubrin coming down from the plane backwards

I am sure after removing the cap, the stupid ipigs will say remove your head from your neck to prove us wrong.

Foolish people.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by profrichrad(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
basilo101:
Jubrin looking very clueless in Paris

that man u call president was not in paris. look carefully at this photo. na photoshop work ooo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
This is the first time anybody will look at their presidents face and feel like puking. I mean this dude disgust me....... Yurk

Abeg look down my sig for good car deals jor
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by Hodstat1986: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
My presidio, the threat for the unpatriotic Nigerians is back. I thank God for him again. Wailers over to you!
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by namio10: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
Stocking:

Oya
Lie down there!
All of you !

Lying down is not issue at stake.

Read.

NO REFERENDUM, NO ELECTION.

Asari Dokubo wrote:

We the people must act now!
Some will brand this write up “evil and a lie”, but facts and numbers don’t lie. Mathematics they say is a universal language.

LET'S SET RECORDS STRAIGHT

Out of the total of 360 House of Reps members, the entire South has 169, while the North has 191.
Here is the breakdown:

South East
Imo 10 Reps
Abia 8 Reps
Ebonyi 6 Reps
Anambra 11 Reps
Enugu 8 Reps Total= 43.

South South
Akwa Ibom 10 Reps
Bayelsa 5 Reps
Cross River 8 Reps
Delta 10 Reps
Edo 9 Reps
Rivers 13 Reps Total= 55 Reps.

SOUTHEAST & SOUTHSOUTH GRAND TOTAL =98 only.

South West
Ekiti 6 Reps
Lagos 24 Reps
Ogun 9 Reps
Ondo 9 Reps
Oyo 14 Reps
Osun 9 Reps Total = 71 Reps.

North West
Kano 24 Reps
Kaduna 16 Reps
Jigawa 11 Reps
Katsina 15 reps
Kebbi 8 Reps
Sokoto 11 Reps
Zamfara 7 Reps Total = 92 Reps.

North East
Adamawa 8 Reps
Bauchi 12 Reps
Borno 10 reps
Gombe 6 Reps
Taraba 6 Reps
Yobe 6 Reps Total = 48 Reps.

North Central
Benue 11 Reps
Kogi 9 Reps
Kwara 6 Reps
Nassarawa 5 Reps
Plateau 8 Reps
Niger 10 Reps Total = 49 Reps.

FCT 2 Reps.

GRAND TOTAL OF THE NORTH =191
The question is, how dare you upstage this people in a vote?
Even if Southeast, South-south and Southwest joined together cannot upstage the North.

More facts coming...

INJUSTICE OF OIL ALLOCATION IN NIGERIA (1)

North Central receives 20%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
North East receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
North West receives 21%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
Every month, the 19 Northern states receive a minimum of 57% of 100% of oil revenue to which they CONTRIBUTE 0.00%.

South West receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 3.97%.
South East receives 11.00%;
CONTRIBUTES 25.07%.

South South receives 15.00%;
CONTRIBUTES 70.64%.

More facts...
LGAs in NIGERIA:
Nigeria has 774 LGAs.
The North has 19 states, and the 19 states have 419 LGAs.

The South has 17 states, and the 17 states have 357 LGAs.

Working with the data from the office of the Accountant General as published by the Ministry of Finance (2013 April), the 357 LGAs of the 17 southern states receive 45.1% of what they contribute is 100%.

The 419 LGAs of the 19 Northern states receive 54.9% of what they contribute is 0.00%.
So those hoping for a hopeless hope for restructuring should wake up. The north will Never allow restructuring because they know that they can't survive in a level playing ground.
Let me stop here for now .....alot on my mind.

Now you see that the north is seriously draining and stifling the development of the south?

One Nigeria is the biggest fraud ever and MUST end.

What the people of Nigeria need is a referendum to end this evil contraption called Nigeria and an emergence of the stifled nations within.

We CAN NOT be silent about it. He that is silent in the days of the adversity of the oppressed, is more guilty and has taken the side of the oppressor.

Let’s keep sharing it to create more awareness.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by GavelSlam: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
gurunlocker:

I can't remember my post being about age, but if you wanna go that way no problem.

How will you be comparing a successful business in Trump with Buhari?

In fact, the achievement of the two within their tenure?

How many times has Trump jetted around the world since he came on board and also have many times has he spent two payer money to treat his health?

People fall Ill all the time and even at your young age, your health can change very quickly.
Healthy people often take this for granted until they are themselves victims.

You talk about Trump' s successes as a businessman ( his father was quite wealthy), but I'll ask you how many wars he fought?

Whenever people denigrate a man who reached the peak of his own career, I often ask if you have done same?

Are you a billionaire yourself?

Are Angela Merkel, Theresa May or even Barack Obama Billionaires?

The problem with many of you, is that you have self-hate and would never appreciate your own.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by Stocking: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
namio10:

Lying down is not issue at stake.

Read.

NO REFERENDUM, NO ELECTION.

Asari Dokubo wrote:

We the people must act now!
Some will brand this write up “evil and a lie”, but facts and numbers don’t lie. Mathematics they say is a universal language.

LET'S SET RECORDS STRAIGHT

Out of the total of 360 House of Reps members, the entire South has 169, while the North has 191.
Here is the breakdown:

South East
Imo 10 Reps
Abia 8 Reps
Ebonyi 6 Reps
Anambra 11 Reps
Enugu 8 Reps Total= 43.

South South
Akwa Ibom 10 Reps
Bayelsa 5 Reps
Cross River 8 Reps
Delta 10 Reps
Edo 9 Reps
Rivers 13 Reps Total= 55 Reps.

SOUTHEAST & SOUTHSOUTH GRAND TOTAL =98 only.

South West
Ekiti 6 Reps
Lagos 24 Reps
Ogun 9 Reps
Ondo 9 Reps
Oyo 14 Reps
Osun 9 Reps Total = 71 Reps.

North West
Kano 24 Reps
Kaduna 16 Reps
Jigawa 11 Reps
Katsina 15 reps
Kebbi 8 Reps
Sokoto 11 Reps
Zamfara 7 Reps Total = 92 Reps.

North East
Adamawa 8 Reps
Bauchi 12 Reps
Borno 10 reps
Gombe 6 Reps
Taraba 6 Reps
Yobe 6 Reps Total = 48 Reps.

North Central
Benue 11 Reps
Kogi 9 Reps
Kwara 6 Reps
Nassarawa 5 Reps
Plateau 8 Reps
Niger 10 Reps Total = 49 Reps.

FCT 2 Reps.

GRAND TOTAL OF THE NORTH =191
The question is, how dare you upstage this people in a vote?
Even if Southeast, South-south and Southwest joined together cannot upstage the North.

More facts coming...

INJUSTICE OF OIL ALLOCATION IN NIGERIA (1)

North Central receives 20%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
North East receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
North West receives 21%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
Every month, the 19 Northern states receive a minimum of 57% of 100% of oil revenue to which they CONTRIBUTE 0.00%.

South West receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 3.97%.
South East receives 11.00%;
CONTRIBUTES 25.07%.

South South receives 15.00%;
CONTRIBUTES 70.64%.

More facts...
LGAs in NIGERIA:
Nigeria has 774 LGAs.
The North has 19 states, and the 19 states have 419 LGAs.

The South has 17 states, and the 17 states have 357 LGAs.

Working with the data from the office of the Accountant General as published by the Ministry of Finance (2013 April), the 357 LGAs of the 17 southern states receive 45.1% of what they contribute is 100%.

The 419 LGAs of the 19 Northern states receive 54.9% of what they contribute is 0.00%.
So those hoping for a hopeless hope for restructuring should wake up. The north will Never allow restructuring because they know that they can't survive in a level playing ground.
Let me stop here for now .....alot on my mind.

Now you see that the north is seriously draining and stifling the development of the south?

One Nigeria is the biggest fraud ever and MUST end.

What the people of Nigeria need is a referendum to end this evil contraption called Nigeria and an emergence of the stifled nations within.

We CAN NOT be silent about it. He that is silent in the days of the adversity of the oppressed, is more guilty and has taken the side of the oppressor.

Let’s keep sharing it to create more awareness.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by Sincinnati: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
haladadon:
remove your Cap and prove IPOB wrong.

Jubrin coming down from the plane backwards
Guy you mumu aswear!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by Sabaru21(m): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
sai Baba, Ipob argue with ur keyboards, haters i dont read comments
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by gurunlocker: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

People fall Ill all the time and even at your young age, your health can change very quickly.
Healthy people often take this for granted until they are themselves victims.

You talk about Trump' s successes as a businessman ( his father was quite wealthy), but I'll ask you how many wars he fought?

Whenever people denigrate a man who reached the peak of his own career, I often ask if you have done same?

Are you a billionaire yourself?

Are Angela Merkel, Theresa May or even Barack Obama Billionaires?

The problem with many of you, is that you have self-hate and would never appreciate your own.

Everybody fall ill, really? I didn't know that... The discussion is about Buhari here, you shifted it by asking age when in right sense I'm not talking age.... Self hate? I don't hate but I'm no fan of his. I guess you love everyone?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by aliyubaka: 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
Senile and clueless brainless, lifeless jihadist president of a shit hole country.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by GavelSlam: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
gurunlocker:

Everybody fall ill, really? I didn't know that... The discussion is about Buhari here, you shifted it by asking age when in right sense I'm not talking age.... Self hate? I don't hate but I'm no fan of his. I guess you love everyone?

The self-hate is the manner in which his own accomplishments are undermined.

How many people get to lead regiments in war, as well getting to the pinnacle of their careers?
Should his name be General Schwarzkopf, you would have respected him.

You made Trump look special, yet this was a young man who upin graduation, got not a few million dollars from his father:

Trump claimed he turned a 'small' $1 million loan from his father into an empire. The New York Times says it was more like $60.7 million in loans

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/10/02/trumps-small-loan-from-his-father-was-more-like-60point7-million-nyt.html

Learn to appreciate people who have accomplished by dint of hard work.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by gurunlocker: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

The self-hate is the manner in which his own accomplishments are undermined.

How many people get to lead regiments in war, as well getting to the pinnacle of their careers?
Should his name be General Schwarzkopf, you would have respected him.

You made trump look special yet this was a young man who up in graduation got not a few million dollars from his father:

Trump claimed he turned a 'small' $1 million loan from his father into an empire. The New York Times says it was more like $60.7 million in loans

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/10/02/trumps-small-loan-from-his-father-was-more-like-60point7-million-nyt.html

Learn to appreciate people who have accomplished by dint of hard work.

Trust me, you have a problem. A serious problem for that matter. grin grin

It's like you are arguing with yourself here. Who's talking or having a discussion about Trump with you? Who started the Trump talk? Who's answering himself?

Is this thread about Trump or Bubu? Why derailing?

Oga I get better things to do than to be replying a Buhari supporter. GL man!!!
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by egbekings18: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
fake Buhari . remove your cap let's see
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by Herkim(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
Knowledge Gap. Kindly teach him, let him add this to is cv

Ray97:
normal practise even outside naija.. Dignitries step out from the plane and wait of the president to step out too..
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by GavelSlam: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
gurunlocker:

Trust me, you have a problem. A serious problem for that matter. grin grin

It's like you are arguing with yourself here. Who's talking or having a discussion about Trump with you? Who started the Trump talk? Who's answering himself?

Oga I get better things to do than to be replying a Buhari supporter. GL man!!!

You've been schooled.

Even if you don't admit it, .my posts would be seen by others who might learn a thing or two.

Recidivist are who they are.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by hundredrivas(m): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
You mean jubril is back.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by Oyindidi(f): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
mimimile93:

Welcome home Daddy.

We the sane Nigerians say Nagode for representing us well in the international community.

Dalu for getting us out of recession GEJ put us.

Adupe for all the good works u have been doing in Nigeria.

Sosongo for empowering our youths and stopin looters from practising dat looting career.

Oyin.didi Havocgirl.mile99 our daddy is back let's welcome him.
He should go back to Daura
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by mimimile93: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
He should go back to Daura
Well, he will go back to Dura after 2013.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by Oyindidi(f): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
mimimile93:
Well, he will go back to Dura after 2013.
I agree with you grin
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
Oh I remember when KANU told them that OBIANO HAD A NEGOTIATION WITH APC THROUGH OSUBANDE WHEN HE SAID TO VISIT ANAMBRA TO CAMPAIGN FOR APC ANAMBRA GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE

KANU TOLD ANAMBRA PEOPLE THAT OBIANO IS PLANNING TO DEFECT TO APC ONCE HE SECURES HIS TENURE THROUGH APGA....

THEY SAID ITS A LIE THAT KANU IS MAD... IF ITS LEFT FOR ME OUR PEOPLE DONT DESERVE A MAN LIKE NNAMDI KANU
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by mimimile93: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
I agree with you grin
It's destined. Masha Allah.

How are u?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France by Rindo69: 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
Being welcomed by the same governors he travelled with. Governors will not sit in their respective states and govern!! They’ll be in Abuja licking ass like Ayourb. This is the effect of a powerful center.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs / #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) / Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.