Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Gabrielle Flaunts Her Sexy Curves As She’s Spotted Out For The First Time (PIX) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gabrielle Flaunts Her Sexy Curves As She’s Spotted Out For The First Time (PIX) (3768 Views)

Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) / Lady In Tears After Meeting Harrysong For The First Time (Pix, Video) / Actress Princess Shyngle Shutdown Social Media With Her Sexy Curves (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gabrielle Flaunts Her Sexy Curves As She’s Spotted Out For The First Time (PIX) by nigeriapenbase: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
News By NIGERIPEN.COM.NG

Hollywood Actress, Gabrielle Union, has been spotted out for the first time since welcoming a daughter via surrogateThe 46-year-old actress was spotted heading to the gym in Los Angeles on Sunday just four days after the birth of her ‘miracle baby’ with husband Dwyane Wade.

Gabrielle flaunted her figure and her toned torso in a matching green cropped top and leggings which she paired with a pair of black sneakers and a cap that had ‘FLY’ printed on it.

See More Photos Below.........

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/gabrielle-union-flaunts-her-curves-as-shes-spotted-out-for-the-first-time-since-welcoming-a-daughter-via-surrogate-photos-2-html/

Lalasticlala
Re: Gabrielle Flaunts Her Sexy Curves As She’s Spotted Out For The First Time (PIX) by nigeriapenbase: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Gabrielle Flaunts Her Sexy Curves As She’s Spotted Out For The First Time (PIX) by Flexherbal(m): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Gabrielle Flaunts Her Sexy Curves As She’s Spotted Out For The First Time (PIX) by Djicemob: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
I see "camel" somewhere
Re: Gabrielle Flaunts Her Sexy Curves As She’s Spotted Out For The First Time (PIX) by IamD18: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
Thank God I didn't see the shape of her kpekus.

Re: Gabrielle Flaunts Her Sexy Curves As She’s Spotted Out For The First Time (PIX) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
IamD18:
Thank God I didn't see the shape of her kpekus.
Yinmu wink
Re: Gabrielle Flaunts Her Sexy Curves As She’s Spotted Out For The First Time (PIX) by lawrence35(m): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
Not sure she carried the baby, she used surrogate
Re: Gabrielle Flaunts Her Sexy Curves As She’s Spotted Out For The First Time (PIX) by femi4: 6:03am On Nov 15, 2018
Camel tinz
Re: Gabrielle Flaunts Her Sexy Curves As She’s Spotted Out For The First Time (PIX) by rastaLivity: 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
camel toe taste bad, says a Chinese chef.

Re: Gabrielle Flaunts Her Sexy Curves As She’s Spotted Out For The First Time (PIX) by Rextizzle(m): 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
I see elephant toe
Re: Gabrielle Flaunts Her Sexy Curves As She’s Spotted Out For The First Time (PIX) by Tallesty1(m): 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if camels call their toes vagina.
Re: Gabrielle Flaunts Her Sexy Curves As She’s Spotted Out For The First Time (PIX) by milaso: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
this babe dne old ooo

(1) (Reply)

I Wish Some Nights Last Forever: Bbnaija Esther Reveals As She Glows In Dress / Veteran Actor, RMD Debuts New Dreadlocks Look / Lionel Richie And His Girlfriend’s Alleged Age Leaves The Internet In Disbelief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.