Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,719 members, 7,847,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

Worldwide Paypal Solution ... (without Vpn) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Worldwide Paypal Solution ... (without Vpn) (649 Views)

Cargo Shipment To Canada ,USA,UK ,dubai,uk And Worldwide / Affordable Door To Door Delivery Worldwide / Send Us To Pick Up And Deliver Anything You Need Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Worldwide Paypal Solution ... (without Vpn) by Sunely: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
"the solution to opening PayPal in any restricted country now and future ..."

Yeah I know what you're facing and what your complains are. But just relax, I will be revealing to you a tested and trusted way over the years of opening PayPal in your restricted country.

It worked for me and my clients over the years it will work for you too. Again relax you are at the right place.

It was tough for us to get you through but it worth it. I don't like "beating around the bush" .. So I will be going straight to the point to save mine and your time.

It is not a news that PayPal gateway can't be access by some countries or continents like AFRICA or partially. But here is the truth.
It is not any kind of hate or discrimination but the major reason is that your country FINANCIAL REGULATIONS is restricting you and PayPal gateway from that deal.

Some people tell you... "Hey with vpn you can circumvent the protocol." Well I don't recommend that because you will have to hide like a thief under that vpn forever or show up and be ban.

You might like to read what they told me when I requested a clarification again this year 2018. though they don't know I have been using PayPal successfully for years now

PayPal robot is super intelligent and can detect you at a go. So you hear something like do this this but don't do this, a whole lot of rules to stay connected with vpn.

But here you go as a I give you step to step guide and screenshot guide on how to create, login and verify your PayPal without any kind of vpn.. That's great right?

YOU CAN NOW SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY FROM ANY PART OF THE WORLD IN SECONDS... WITHOUT VPN AND HIDING OF IDENTITY.

AND YOU CAN NOW GET PAID FOR THE WORK YOU PERFORM INTERNATIONALLY WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS.

Will be showing this tutorial screenshot guide with a mobile phone to the benefit of those who do not own a PC.

Note: I'm a real human like you and a Nigerian, by name Sunday, not any kind of scammer hiding behind the PC screen.

I am a real human and if you think you want to get this product e-book then chat me up on whatsapp with this contact or call

Email: richardonlinemoney@gmail.com.

For your information if you are not serious forget don't even contact.

Just a token you spend daily can get the e-book for you.

7 DAYS money back guarantee if not working.

You want me to create and verify it for you Or have any question chat me up on 09031559926.

Thanks and wish you best of business.

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Weatherproof Solar Wall Security Lights / Professional MPC Digital Music Production Controller With LCD Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.