Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted (31826 Views)

Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) / Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun / Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by servercodes001: 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
williams85:
My thanks goes specifically to Governor Mohammad Badaru for sending me N100.000 and Dutse council chairman for the gift of N15.000 and two bags of rice, one carton of Spaghetti, and a gallon of cooking oil,” he said.

You can imagine this people!

I share your grief

#spits
Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by Strech(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
can u imagine such arrant nonsense.
Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by skaemregh: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
Buhari means bad luck, backwardness, failure
Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by edupedia: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
Nwodosis:
Can you see the likes of Buhari supporters?
RIP

Useless fake news....all Nigerians to please note the kind of useless one-sided news coming to the FP of Nairaland these days...
Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by israelmao(m): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
RIP to the deceased and comfort to the family.Harbinger of electoral defeat for Mr. Lifeless.
Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by emmie14: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
Gizer:
RIP sha.. But which kin human being will go and put flag on electrical stuff.. Zombies APC �‍♀️
Buhari's
Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by emmie14: 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
Nwodosis:
RIP

Hahahaha....imagine
Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by sircrabo: 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
Does it mean even the electric poles have rejected PMB ?

Soon BRT buses will reject him. when in a BRT with PMB's campaign sticker, Pray hard cause a truck can hit from the side the sticker was pasted

grin
Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by chernest2002: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin puff puff
Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by Donnellie(m): 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
williams85:
My thanks goes specifically to Governor Mohammad Badaru for sending me N100.000 and Dutse council chairman for the gift of N15.000 and two bags of rice, one carton of Spaghetti, and a gallon of cooking oil,” he said.

they don finish work for that man head
its obvious poverty is his problem
Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by TruckFit(m): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
Griezwoman:
. The number of people that registered their condolence in my house is a justification..

Rest in peace guy.. they have traded your life for meagre cash and food.. COW IS IMPORTANT AND VALUABLE THAN A CHILD
Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by adetayo234: 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
PHILipu1:
Picture or I don't believe.
But I Know that Atiku-is-late and his Obi is by Fe-Buhari

Are you saying atiku will steal money the same way Ganduje, an APC model of saint, pocketed bribes?
Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by PHILipu1(m): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
adetayo234:

Are you saying atiku will steal money the same way Ganduje, an APC model of saint, pocketed bribes?
Atikuloot will do that 100 of that
Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by adetayo234: 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
PHILipu1:

Atikuloot will do that 100 of that

Are you saying Ganduje, APC saint model, has laid the foundation for stealing and Atiku will build on it?
Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by Archbishop88: 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
RIP to them.
Meanwhile,
#ThisisNpower#
#MyImpactThroughNpower#
Hello friends, please help me (Tomisin James Aruleba) to win the #1m# price for Npower impact series for Ekiti state. My post only need to have the most likes, shares and retweet to be the ultimate winner for Ekiti State category.
Kindly help me to share on other platforms.
Facebook: Tomisin James Aruleba
Twitter: @OluwatomisinJ
Instagram: Jamiehyz
Vimeo: Tomisin James Aruleba
YouTube:Tomisin James Aruleba

1 Like

Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by alexbrentford: 12:47am On Nov 15, 2018
oladele00:
Buhari is the man

Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by Gaekerete: 1:00am On Nov 15, 2018
Imagine ,died because of lifeless banner ? Then the useless governor gave 100 k for compensation , just imagine what is going on in politics ,chai we din suffer , please vote apc out .
Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 15, 2018
lenghtinny:

Says the no not on WhatsApp
I have put it now. Pls check
Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by bejeria101(m): 1:36am On Nov 15, 2018
That was a SHOCKING experience! You wan hang jubrin for nepa pole?

1 Like

Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by Volcano12(f): 2:49am On Nov 15, 2018
williams85:

Are u surprise?those people don’t value human life.See the hungry man appreciating food,na wah
Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by IbrahimDamola: 5:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Good for the useless zombie. Make him die go.

grin grin
Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by chrisxxx(m): 6:19am On Nov 15, 2018
Okoyeebo:
[s]
Buhari supporters are the ones carrying guns. I hope this makes u to smile.
Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:26am On Nov 15, 2018
His soul RIP
Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by Okoyeebo: 6:40am On Nov 15, 2018
chrisxxx:

Buhari supporters are the ones carrying guns. I hope this makes u to smile.

Those are soldiers in the Nigerian army. Some of them are Igbos who don't support Buhari but their responsibility is to flog commonsense into your flat head.

1 Like

Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by adeleye003(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2018
visijo:
I hate talking to lndians with dot on their forehead I feel like they are recording me.�

you said what
Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by Splashme: 7:05am On Nov 15, 2018
Nwodosis:
RIP
Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by visijo(m): 8:00am On Nov 15, 2018
adeleye003:

you said what
if you know, you know..
Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by MrMelody(m): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2018
visijo:
I hate talking to lndians with dot on their forehead I feel like they are recording me.�
Hahahahaha. These are the kind of people who makes nairaland interesting. Always off point
Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by hoovernnamadim: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2018
Sometimes I wonder, is that some people don't use their brains? Very soon someone will try putting banners on transformers...what a pity!
Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by 100kobo(m): 8:41am On Nov 15, 2018
He died for a paltry 115 thousand bucks and a few packets of spaghetti. Damn it! Nigeria reeks with poverty!
Re: APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted by PHILipu1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
adetayo234:

Are you saying Ganduje, APC saint model, has laid the foundation for stealing and Atiku will build on it?
Ganduje stole Kano money abi?
Atikuloot is planning to come and steal the whole Nigeria money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The END Of IPOB Is Here. / The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka / Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.