Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Mimiko Quits Presidential Race..... Snatch Senatorial Ticket From His Anointed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Quits Presidential Race..... Snatch Senatorial Ticket From His Anointed (25334 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg / Shehu Sani Gets Automatic APC Senatorial Ticket (Pictures) / Photos From Olusegun Mimiko's Presidential Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko Quits Presidential Race..... Snatch Senatorial Ticket From His Anointed by Philinho(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
Magomago politician
Re: Mimiko Quits Presidential Race..... Snatch Senatorial Ticket From His Anointed by potterlite: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=Officialpdpnig post=72975751]

From AD to PDP to LP to PDP to LP to ZLP.....
Re: Mimiko Quits Presidential Race..... Snatch Senatorial Ticket From His Anointed by Officialpdpnig: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=potterlite post=72975910][/quote]

The man is a political nomad
Re: Mimiko Quits Presidential Race..... Snatch Senatorial Ticket From His Anointed by frozen70(f): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
I wonder what took him there initially
Re: Mimiko Quits Presidential Race..... Snatch Senatorial Ticket From His Anointed by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
Bholutife18:
Hmm. We knew many aspirant will bow out, fusing with any proper-paying popular party. Not a suprise.

Pls Nlanders, Im expected to pay for my acceptance fee before 12am today. I got the admission late and I already gave up cos lectures started 2 weeks ago.

UBA

I have 12k out of 16k. Pls help a mate out.

#GODBLESS

Corporate beggar... Went through your post... Uv BIM a student since 2014... Which kind acceptance u wan pay again?
Why not tell your fuckeer tmx21 to pay for it.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko Quits Presidential Race..... Snatch Senatorial Ticket From His Anointed by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
What's with the increase in Nairaland begging? .. Enjoy..

Redflags : Bholutife, Female, has been in Nairaland since 2014.
Pastes account details of a man named: Adebiyi Thompson Ayobami.....

Bros check it

Bholutife18:
Hmm. We knew many aspirant will bow out, fusing with any proper-paying popular party. Not a suprise.

Pls Nlanders, Im expected to pay for my acceptance fee before 12am today. I got the admission late and I already gave up cos lectures started 2 weeks ago.

UBA

I have 12k out of 16k. Pls help a mate out.

#GODBLESS

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Quits Presidential Race..... Snatch Senatorial Ticket From His Anointed by Gkay1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
mimiko is the most useless ex governor. he has nothing to offer than lie nd deceit.
Re: Mimiko Quits Presidential Race..... Snatch Senatorial Ticket From His Anointed by GoodGovernance: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
I strongly advice Sowore to take this same realistic and honourable path of Mimiko.

Sowore for Senate President
Re: Mimiko Quits Presidential Race..... Snatch Senatorial Ticket From His Anointed by AmukuFord: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
Not only chairman, he might contest for councillor
Lisaint:
He will still run for local government chairman
#Confuse human being

Lemmme celebrate my FTC
BTW
Who is sharing the prize?
Re: Mimiko Quits Presidential Race..... Snatch Senatorial Ticket From His Anointed by IMASTEX: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
SINZ:
The guy want to eat govt money by all means. grin
It is typical of all Nigeria politicians. They can't survive without the public purse. Just like fish without water

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Quits Presidential Race..... Snatch Senatorial Ticket From His Anointed by funshint(m): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
He'll surely win!!!
Re: Mimiko Quits Presidential Race..... Snatch Senatorial Ticket From His Anointed by Bholutife18(f): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
What's with the increase in Nairaland begging? See this scammer posing as a female beggar. As old as you are this is what you chose to do with your time... Anyways who am I to judge you... Enjoy..

Redflags : Bholutife, Female, has been in Nairaland since 2014.
Pastes account details of a man named: Adebiyi Thompson Ayobami.....

Bros you're better than this na

you should dig better before you quote. That name is the same person you know "tmx21" and he's paying it on my behalf, he just didn't have enough cos it's an emergency.
Check my last thread, you'd know I aint lying about this. Besides I'm not part of people that'll create a new moniker to ask for help.

Besides, monikers are being verified before you contest for couple of the year.

If it isn't urgent, I wont do this. Thanks tho

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Quits Presidential Race..... Snatch Senatorial Ticket From His Anointed by martowskin1(m): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
Bolustical:
Mimiko is wise, he doesn't want to be like Atiku that will eventually end up wasting his looted money.

FeBUHARI isn't far

Is this what the west call wiseness? My dear this is pure foolishness
Re: Mimiko Quits Presidential Race..... Snatch Senatorial Ticket From His Anointed by ijabiken1(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
dre11:
A source in the Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) confirmed this to our correspondent, saying Mimiko made the about-face after an inner caucus meeting of members of his "think tank". He will now take the place of Gboye Adegbenro, Commissioner for Works during his governorship reign, whom he already endorsed as ZLP candidate for Ondo Central Senatorial District.that mimiko is a mad man

http://saharareporters.com/2018/11/14/exclusive-mimiko-quits-presidential-race-now-snatch-senatorial-ticket-his-anointed

Re: Mimiko Quits Presidential Race..... Snatch Senatorial Ticket From His Anointed by greatman247(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
This bloody idiot is just dancing to the gallery. He is just wasting some of the state fund he stole while in power and obviously distracting peoples attention from his actions while in office. He already knows he won't win but just want to distract people small so that no one will ever talk about the fund he stole while he was the Governor.
Re: Mimiko Quits Presidential Race..... Snatch Senatorial Ticket From His Anointed by Topmaike007(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
Bolustical:
Mimiko is wise, he doesn't want to be like Atiku that will eventually end up wasting his looted money.

FeBUHARI isn't far
he no far again ooo
Re: Mimiko Quits Presidential Race..... Snatch Senatorial Ticket From His Anointed by Youngalfa05: 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
dre11:
A source in the Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) confirmed this to our correspondent, saying Mimiko made the about-face after an inner caucus meeting of members of his "think tank". He will now take the place of Gboye Adegbenro, Commissioner for Works during his governorship reign, whom he already endorsed as ZLP candidate for Ondo Central Senatorial District.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/11/14/exclusive-mimiko-quits-presidential-race-now-snatch-senatorial-ticket-his-anointed

dis man is in his sorry stage cuz confusion surrounded him..
Re: Mimiko Quits Presidential Race..... Snatch Senatorial Ticket From His Anointed by blesssingtime(m): 3:17am On Nov 15, 2018
Nigeria politicians
Re: Mimiko Quits Presidential Race..... Snatch Senatorial Ticket From His Anointed by wengerjay(m): 6:34am On Nov 15, 2018
I tip Mimiko to win the Ondo central Senatorial race if he eventually contests.
There are six local governments under this Senatorial district and Mimiko may likely have landslide victory in both Ondo west LG and Ondo east LG. People in the state capital which is Akure South LG believe he performed very well during his tenure as the governor of the state using the performance of Akeredolu as a yardstick. Therefore, he may emerge victorious in the state capital too.
The other three local governments votes will be shared among the contestants.
This is my take.
Re: Mimiko Quits Presidential Race..... Snatch Senatorial Ticket From His Anointed by thonyokun(m): 7:55am On Nov 15, 2018
MelaninDraining:
Hello, Dear Nairalanders. I need your help, I am 20 years old and I have been struggling with my life as far as I know.

To fed myself once in a day is a big trouble, but situation as now gone worse as I have got rashes all over my body and there is no one to help.

My genital is now scratching me and my whole body, i went to see the doctor and i was told I need #7,800 to treat myself.
this account was created Nov14, you try o
Please help me out, I can't stand this inconvenience scratch please.

I believe there are people out here who could solve my problem, that is why I have come.

Guys help a bro! 0147669176 Gtbank
Re: Mimiko Quits Presidential Race..... Snatch Senatorial Ticket From His Anointed by trumpcoat(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2018
He's playing smartness
Re: Mimiko Quits Presidential Race..... Snatch Senatorial Ticket From His Anointed by IkemChris(m): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2018
He just want to run.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Condemns Coup D'Etat In Guinea / Deborah: Police Deny Saying The Suspect Is From Niger And Has Escaped / You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.