Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' (22902 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates 40 Years As Redeemed Church General Overseer (Pix) / RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday / Daddy Freeze: Stop Giving Winners And Redeemed Church Members Financial Aids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by Homguy(m): 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
lonelydora:
How much of a member was he? Was he in any unit? Was he a Sunday-Sunday church goer? Was he a tither?

I need answers to the above questions before i comment.

I hope he was not among those saying tithes shouldn't be paid to GOs? Because if he was, the church won't use other people's tithe to help him.

I pray he finds solution
Is this what your bible teaches? Or is this what Jesus would do?
Kindly answer these questions.

3 Likes

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by jesmond3945: 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
Nigerian churches is a pity what they have become.

2 Likes

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by helium2: 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
When you are fine, the church will be your paddi.

When you are not, find your way

5 Likes

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by Ever8054: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
lonelydora:
How much of a member was he? Was he in any unit? Was he a Sunday-Sunday church goer? Was he a tither?

I hope he was not among those saying tithes shouldn't be paid to GOs? Because if he was, the church won't use other people's tithe to help him.

I pray he finds solution
very stupid comment...

3 Likes

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by RALPHOW(m): 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
BiafrodExposed:
https://www.nairaland.com/4739362/abraham-okodugha-self-medication-affects

Remember this thread of this Uniport graduate that was affected by self medication. Bleeding from the nose he went to Redeem church watch how he was complaining they chased him out of the church because he has no money but he was a member of Redeem. Pls watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzgV55S72t8
Expect the lawyer to take him to hospital or government office.
Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by Pavarottii(m): 12:06am On Nov 15, 2018
admax:
Rubbish!
Is RCCG a hospital for health issue? Go to an hospital and stop whining that RCCG ‘chased you out’

Y’all shout what people shouldn’t pay money to churches but still want them to pay your bills. Smh
Really did u just type this ? So now u know miracles are fake?

1 Like

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by dontbothermuch: 12:08am On Nov 15, 2018
Alzirida:
What is this above?
I tire
Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by Grupo(m): 12:09am On Nov 15, 2018
If we the ungodly heathens had asked him not to be paying his money to this church prior to this time, he would have called us antichrists.
Imagine what would have happened if he had been saving the 10% of his income that he had been giving to these fraudsters. He would have had enough to take care of his medical bills.

2 Likes

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by Sarah20A(f): 12:27am On Nov 15, 2018
lonelydora:

I pray he finds solution
must he be in any of the units before they help him?

3 Likes

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by Aystarz: 12:30am On Nov 15, 2018
lonelydora:

I pray he finds solution

Jesus! And this one is supposed to be a Christian

6 Likes

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by obonujoker(m): 12:42am On Nov 15, 2018
lonelydora:

I pray he finds solution

Churchianity is what you are practicing
Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by Standing5(m): 1:09am On Nov 15, 2018
lonelydora:

I pray he finds solution
God bless you.
Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by Standing5(m): 1:12am On Nov 15, 2018
Sarah20A:
must he be in any of the units before they help him?
Yes he must. Is that hard to understand?
Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by stevecantrell: 2:09am On Nov 15, 2018
self medication or cocaine habit ??
Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by philus66(m): 3:21am On Nov 15, 2018
lonelydora:

Gbam!!..thank you very much,you just cleared my conscience..

I pray he finds solution
Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by philus66(m): 3:23am On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=Grupo post=72979377]If we the ungodly heathens had asked him not to be paying his money to this church prior to this time, he would have called antichrists.
Imagine what would happen if he had been saving the 10% of his income that he has been giving to these fraudsters. He would have had enough to take care of their medical bills. [/quote
Be careful what you say do not hide under the umbrella of social media..]
Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by dingbang(m): 3:23am On Nov 15, 2018
Millions of supposed Christians will end up in hell though.
Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by deri4luv1(m): 3:58am On Nov 15, 2018
lonelydora:

I pray he finds solution

You ask very stupid questions, it shows how Naive you are despite being a church girl, He doesn't even have to be a member of your church for you to help him, Not even being a unit member, or a Sunday-Sunday goer, That's so uncalled for, Jesus in the Bible helped so many people that weren't his followers for Free!!! Today we call ourselves Christians, we are supposed to be Christ-like, See the kind of stupid comments coming out of your mouth. *SPITS and walks away*

2 Likes

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by Judolisco(m): 4:08am On Nov 15, 2018
lonelydora:

I pray he finds solution
inasmuch as all was u listed is important its not a yardstick or an excuse not to help someone who is in dire need of help
Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by Nobody: 4:25am On Nov 15, 2018
lonelydora:

I pray he finds solution

just listen to your self, you ve convinced everyone that rccg is a cult, hope your church feeding program is not funded by nema rice.

1 Like

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by IMASTEX: 4:25am On Nov 15, 2018
slimtes:

What you just said shows how brainwashed and Buhari descendant you are.one question,.. D blind in d Bible that Jesus open his/her eyes. Was he/she a Christian?. Hmm? "In quote(I'm not a Christian)" Think sometimes before u comments thrash in a trend. Atleast try hide ur stupidity within ur family member. Humanity first before religion? teaches Humanity, not religion.
You just responded in my exact thought. The so called Christian religionist haven't read Mat 5:42-48. They obviously don't know who Jesus is & what He represented. They have even forgotten how Christianity was brought to Africa. The missionary system still present till date.

1 Like

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:43am On Nov 15, 2018
lonelydora:

I pray he finds solution

You are not a Christian. Someone may have told you that you are, but I can assure you that you are not.

4 Likes

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by COdeGenesis: 4:55am On Nov 15, 2018
Redeem Church for help? I remember bk in 2015 I was broke and didn't hv money. I was always going to church and active in all departments. Church members would visit my house every Saturday, I didn't mind . something came up(a job) in bayelsa and I needed about 10k to travel. my parents raised ,I called the pastor ,some brothers ,the mummies no one helped me. I was meant to travel to bayelsa on a Wednesday and I was Still in Lagos on Tuesday by 9am. I summoned up courage and walked down my street to an Alfa and told him my problem. he gave me 12k along with 5k mum gave me.which I used to travel to bayelsa and I got the job,our lives are different now.The pastors started bugging my line when they heard am bk from bayelsa ,I told them not to ever call my line or visit me again. what's the point of belonging to a family that cannot help u when u in need

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by jnoz23(m): 5:19am On Nov 15, 2018
na wa o
Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by Vinstel: 5:29am On Nov 15, 2018
lonelydora:

I pray he finds solution
So one has to meet all those criteria you listed up there before the church can help him? If that's the case, then the church should stop pretending to be followers of Christ because Jesus would never have done this rubbish they are doing. Remember the story of the good Samaritan? The priest and the levite were not justified because they were religious people, rather they were condemned because they refused to help a man in need. A Samaritan helped him even though he was a stranger to him and Jesus pointed to him as an example of what a Christian should be

1 Like

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by sky101: 5:56am On Nov 15, 2018
[b][/b]
lonelydora:

I pray he finds solution

I'm ur mind dey there
Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by figure007(m): 5:59am On Nov 15, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
I attend RCCG but trust me they are too money conscious and don't care about their members. Our Zonal pastor told us that anyone that can not abide by Redeem rules should kindly leave. And what are the rules, taking almost all the offering and tithe to zonal headquarter every Sunday when there are problem the money can solve in our parish. They will tell us to contribute between ourselves if there's anything we need to buy in our parish or if we need to help a parish member
oga shut up your mouth... I repeat shut it up pls... Y'all want likes and shares right? The parish I belong don't do that and alot of redeemed parishes don't so such, am an admin and I know how much we give out not to talk of other things and at the end my pastor will be running up and down to meet up remittance because we've spent alot on welfare... Let me just stop here. Don't say what you don't know.... Your zonal pastor is to be blame and not the whole redeemed... Nonsense
Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:23am On Nov 15, 2018
And to Imagine my friend wanting to leave C&,S to join Living Faith or RCCG..

From their comments here, you will know all na wash wash Christianity.

They might be worse than the C$S
Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by deri4luv1(m): 6:30am On Nov 15, 2018
COdeGenesis:
Redeem Church for help? I remember bk in 2015 I was broke and didn't hv money. I was always going to church and active in all departments. Church members would visit my house every Saturday, I didn't mind . something came up(a job) in bayelsa and I needed about 10k to travel. my parents raised ,I called the pastor ,some brothers ,the mummies no one helped me. I was meant to travel to bayelsa on a Wednesday and I was Still in Lagos on Tuesday by 9am. I summoned up courage and walked down my street to an Alfa and told him my problem. he gave me 12k along with 5k mum gave me.which I used to travel to bayelsa and I got the job,our lives are different now.The pastors started bugging my line when they heard am bk from bayelsa ,I told them not to ever call my line or visit me again. what's the point of belonging to a family that cannot help u when u in need

They are all hypocrites, Some people that don't go to church have purer hearts

1 Like

Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by Skoopy(m): 6:41am On Nov 15, 2018
lonelydora:

I pray he finds solution

Pathetic how today's Christians reason.
Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by Amumaigwe: 6:41am On Nov 15, 2018
lonelydora:

I pray he finds solution

The churches fo not use tithes to help any member. It is still thithing members that still contribute additional monies to cater for the welfares of other needy members.
Re: Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' by otipoju(m): 6:45am On Nov 15, 2018
lonelydora:

I pray he finds solution

Does he have to be in any church group for him to merit help from.them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Experience 2016 – Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin & More Arrive In Lagos / Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka / Bbnaija Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.