Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

The Whisperer - Episode Two - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Whisperer - Episode Two (235 Views)

[night Story]the Hijab Angel - Episode Two / The Whisperer - Episode One / My Father's Wife Episode Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Whisperer - Episode Two by desertboy1(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
EPISODE 2

My father told everybody that she died after a brief illness but I knew better. She died from the inhuman treatment she received from my father, and, it wasn’t a brief period. She had been suffering for as long as I could remember

Months went by and my mother was becoming a memory, but, her whispers sounded louder in my ears. She spent so many years whispering I always wondered why she didn’t speak up, fight back or just walk away.

One night, my father came into the house with a ‘strange woman’. That night, I heard sounds, the kind of sounds my father and mother used to make when they were not fighting with each other.

Giggles, laughs and then the squeaking of the bed. There were a couple of soft groans now and then, this was followed by silence, and the ‘bedminton’ was over.
[ 565 more words ]
http://naijacademy.com/whisperer-episode-two/

(1) (Reply)

Letters To Nancy By @profakins / Do You Need A Competent Writer, Editor Or Proofreader? / Relevance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.