Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of Why She And Her Husband Living In Seperates Houses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of Why She And Her Husband Living In Seperates Houses (456 Views)

Davido Shares Story Of How He And Burna Boy Were Flogged By Soldiers For Wearing / Victor AD Shares Story How Patoranking Encouraged Him / Ex-beauty Queen, Anita Uwagbale-iseghohi Seperates From Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of Why She And Her Husband Living In Seperates Houses by soloscribonline: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
The lady identified as Diva Monroe, on Twitter, wrote about how she and her husband live separately. She wrote;
My husband and I live in separate homes. I have my own place. And we share one. Keeping my place is the best decision ever.
For those that keep asking, “ArE YaLL SePeRaTeD?” No. We aren’t. We live together. We share one home together. I take a few days out of the week to sleep at MY place because we both appreciate the peace and a break. How is this not a simple?
Also, we share a son. So I get a good nights sleep without my son a few times a week and so does he. This works for our work schedule and daily life. It’s kinda nice cause it feels like we’re still dating sometimes.

https://www.soloscrib.com.ng/2018/11/nigerian-lady-shares-story-of-why-she.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of Why She And Her Husband Living In Seperates Houses by JasonScoolari: 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
Divay22, don't you think she's insane? grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of Why She And Her Husband Living In Seperates Houses by Divay22(f): 2:43am On Nov 15, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Divay22, don't you think she's insane? grin
Hmmmm
Nah. I don't think so tongue

(1) (Reply)

(SHOCKING Story)-dead Mother Still Calls Son From The Mortuary! / Banky W To Auction His Old Range Rover Sports SUV This Weekend / Subzilla (sisi Eko Crooner) Spotted Somewhere Interesting In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.