Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

You Want Any Kind Of Car Of Your Choice? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / You Want Any Kind Of Car Of Your Choice? (500 Views)

Make A Weekly Income On That Parked Car Of Yours / Where Can I Buy This Kind Of Glass Jar In Nigeria? / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Want Any Kind Of Car Of Your Choice? by aremotors: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2010
You want any kind of car of your choice and have been looking for it all around lagos and can't find your choice, i would want you to come and choose from multiple choice at the AresakMotors Intercontinenetal park in Cotonou where you get your car with ship price and your car would be delivered down to you SAFELY 100% guaranteed.

Do contact me whenever you are willing and ready. If you have a car in your mind and you have no ideal what it might cost down there, you could contact me and i get you the cost. You can also come to confirm by yourself and we guarantee you 100% accomodation with security
e-mail: aresak@sify.com
Contact me for more information

(1) (Reply)

For Sale Functioning Palm Oil Plantaintion Farm On 158 Hectres / 25,000 Mt Of Ago Available @ Cotonou / Looking For Painter: Get Mee At Cheapest Price:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.