Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,026 members, 7,845,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals (25543 Views)

Reps Reject ₦187bn Expenditure On FG School Feeding Programme / Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam / FG’s School Feeding: Crisis Cripples Scheme, Benefiting States Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by maestroferddi: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2018
How any sane person believe the charade called APC confounds me...

3 Likes

Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by Emmafe(m): 9:03am On Nov 15, 2018
Misplaced priority

Check my signature for phone deals

1 Like

Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by gurunlocker: 9:03am On Nov 15, 2018
I've said it before, just like some Army generals are praying that Boko Haram doesn't end for them to be richer, that's how this feeding program is.

It's just a means for some crook to be rich in a jiffy without doing any work. grin

3 Likes

Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by archangel1(m): 9:03am On Nov 15, 2018
the verdict from the horse's mouth.

3 Likes

Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by jibbish(m): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2018
GavelSlam:
Principals are not even involved in the implementation and therefore we don’t even have a say.

This is his bitterness.

I noticed his reason for his annoyance. he should come out and state facts on why the school feeding isnt a success and not because of his rubbish reason.
Major reason why some people dont value school principals, the man should have taken out his time to write a research report on the school feeding programme and its implication on the students.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by Vixlot: 9:04am On Nov 15, 2018
;D
“Principals are not even involved in the implementation and therefore we don’t even have a say''

Corrupt Principal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by Oyindidi(f): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2018
GavelSlam:
Principals are not even involved in the implementation and therefore we don’t even have a say.

This is his bitterness.
Wake up!

7 Likes

Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by Mustiboy(m): 9:05am On Nov 15, 2018
the scheme has never made any sense to me right from the onset. when did nigerian parents complain to them that they are unable to feed their schooling children? the programme is a total waste.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 15, 2018

School feeding is only meant for primary school pupils now, the opinion of the principals doesn't count.

I can only take this serious, if it is coming from the Headmistresses and Headmasters.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by GavelSlam: 9:05am On Nov 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Wake up!

Go to bed then wake up.

I quoted the principal, you quoted me.

2 Likes

Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by Oyindidi(f): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2018
GavelSlam:

Go to bed then wake up.

I quoted the principal, you quoted me.
Oh, I see

1 Like

Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by Mycoin(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2018
I totally agree

1 Like

Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by martineverest(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2018
at least kids of the poor are being fed freely,unlike the kid of this rich principal that could afford 4 square meals

if government weren't making efforts in feeding these kids,they would be the first of complain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by GavelSlam: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2018
Neyoor:
School feeding is only meant for primary school pupils now, the opinion of the principals doesn't count.

I can only take this serious, if it is coming from the Headmistresses and Headmasters.

You know that crossed my mind.

I didn't know secondary schools benefited.

Confused principal.

1 Like

Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by Oyindidi(f): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2018
Neyoor:

Which state are you?

1 Like

Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by Klington: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2018
Bitter truth....

Shot fired....

1 Like

Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by mudiana(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2018
APC na scam
PDP na scam
Citizens na scam
Everything in Nigeria na scam
It's like Nigeria was used as a sacrifice to Ogun centuries ago.
Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by michoim(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2018
By PDP Principals

2 Likes

Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by obailala(m): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2018
Omooba77:

“Principals are not even involved in the implementation and therefore we don’t even have a say.

https://www.independent.ng/fg-school-feeding-programme-a-waste-principals/amp/
After reading through that report, it's obvious the above statement is the real problem of the so called principals.
Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by obonujoker(m): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2018
Jesus...lol .... see dagger through the heart of APC BMCs... ahhhh!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by ozo13(m): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2018
Omooba77:

I stay not to far from a Primary School; asked them if they are being fed; no no is the chorus.
Do we have real statistics in Nigeria? We are just make believe society?
I don't think its all the schools ppl r bn feed.jus some designated primary schools I think.
The principal coming out to say something about a program meant for primary school.hmmm.I don't understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Which state are you?

What matters is that I'm in Nigeria and I've seen the positive effect of this school feeding.

Don't tell me you haven't seen the Aljazeera report on this school feeding?

It's a success already and no amount of mudslinging from these corrupt principals will water the programme.

Meanwhile, I'm in FCT, if that answers your question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by OlujobaSamuel: 9:11am On Nov 15, 2018
this man issue is that sch admins are not involved, btw, schools(private and public) in Igbogila(a village in Ogun state) are benefitting from it.
There is a private sch (Access Pry Sch) beside my apartment there.
I also see some of those women going to other schools, but I heard some parents complaining about some of the cooks, that majority are not sincere as they give very little to the students, while some of them give more than enough as though they(students) are at home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2018
SternProphet:
How can a programme encouraging primary school enrolment and guaranteed markets for local farming produce be a waste?. And this slowpoke of a "Principal" wants to get involved..yet the programme is a waste.
Guys need to use their IQ. This programme needs more funding from FG and World Bank
Youbare sick and you dont know it

3 Likes

Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by Oyindidi(f): 9:12am On Nov 15, 2018
Neyoor:

What matters is that I'm in Nigeria and I've seen the positive effect of this school feeding.

Don't tell me you haven't seen the Aljazeera report on this school feeding?

It's a success already and no amount of mudslinging from these corrupt principals will water the programme.

Meanwhile, I'm in FCT, if that answers your question.
Here in the South, I don't think they are feeding pupils

3 Likes

Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by joshtooxplicit: 9:13am On Nov 15, 2018
The program is just a way of siphoning federal money... Imagine what is shared in kaduna.. The worse is they don't give the students, they bring it to the staff room for corp members and their resident teachers. their teachers rush it like hell

3 Likes

Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by VicHots(f): 9:14am On Nov 15, 2018
Omooba77:
Lafia – Alhaji Katcha Kudu, North Central President of All Nigeria Confederation of Principals of Secondary Schools (ANCOPSS), has written off the Federal Government’s School Feeding Programme, describing it as a conduit pipe to siphon public funds.

Alhaji Kudu said this while fielding questions from journalists at the venue of the zonal annual workshop of ANCOPSS at the Ta’al Conference Centre in Lafia, the Nasarawa State capital.

Kudu argued that the school feeding programme was a failure and noted that the amount of money spent was not justifiable given the quality of meals given to students.

According to him, “The school feeding programme is a total failure and a means to enrich some few friends of this administration.

“Principals are not even involved in the implementation and therefore we don’t even have a say.

“The government should have a rethink and take serious inventory of the exercise and stop wasting national resources.

“There are better programmes that will improve the life of the poor.”

https://www.independent.ng/fg-school-feeding-programme-a-waste-principals/amp/
You said it all, the principal doesn't have share in it so that makes it a waste! So which other better programme could be adopted to give the pupils good nutrition balance and encourage pupils enrolment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by calyto: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2018
Who is owing teachers? The federal government?

If una like, make una form association the school feeding is a goal

Omeokachie:
School feeding program while they are owing teachers, and the curriculum is from 1904! cheesy

Just a case of giving the people fish but never teaching them how to fish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by GavelSlam: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Here in the South, I don't think they are feeding pupils

Mama Ibeji, your kids are in Corona so you can't see what goes on elsewhere.
Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by Turfmoor: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2018
l heard the man called Papa Oloye died of heart attack after his son, the Senate President betrayed him in 2011. How true?
Re: FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals by lekzyn(m): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2018
This program is for Primary schools only not meant for Secondary schools, so how do the Secondary school principal came about the program been a failure. The program is good but Corruption has finish this country.
The principal is even saying they should be carried along so that they can also share from the national cake.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions / Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Maraba Market In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.