Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) (27231 Views)

The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures / Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) / Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by mapet: 8:31am On Nov 15, 2018
LordofNaija:
With these APC government it is hard to believe anything these days. What I see up there are pictures of a construction site. Pictures of coaches running on the tracks or I don't believe

Your dumbness is with "skill". A train that for the past two weeks people have been enjoying free train ride........ Not surprising, when GEJ commissioned the 2nd Niger bridge on paper, you believed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by mapet: 8:34am On Nov 15, 2018
Fabulous7:
rail has now become something we are now celebrating while some countries have gone beyond this.There was a country!!!sad

What then should we celebrate? The Dasuki's $2.1b largess?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by chinedumoooo: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2018
No matter how people may criticises our president he still remain the best president Nigerians ever elected.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by Vatsyayana: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2018
tope24:
Great news, still doesn't mean the dullard of daura wont go back

Lol we'll know who's dullard in 2019. I have noted your name #tope24

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by pedrilo: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2018
This rail line shud av terminated at the fct n not kogi.
Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by bestpunterever: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2018
longerthroat:

cos no more traffic to hawk gala and coke..�
forget that thing, dem go still hawk gala and plantain chips for that track those people can hawk anywhere.

1 Like

Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by edupedia: 8:40am On Nov 15, 2018
Excelboi:
Buhari till 2023, Thunder fire atiku.... Buhari is working!!! Sai Baba

...Thunder fire all looters in PDP for ever sef....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by GavelSlam: 8:50am On Nov 15, 2018
pedrilo:
This rail line shud av terminated at the fct n not kogi.

I agree.

We can only hope that's part of the grand plan.

1 Like

Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by somehow: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2018
I bet these people started dying in 2015 and never had similar crisis pre 2015?

How come PDP reigned for 16 years even with all the deaths?

After 2019, deaths will still continue no matter who's there. What is missing remains lack of love, ethnic and religious intolerance.
jamace:
Do you want the people of the middle belt whose families have been killed and their ancestral homes taken over by killer fulani herdsmen to be happy with this? NO!

No any amount of infrastructure is worth the blood of any Nigerian!

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by jamace(m): 9:08am On Nov 15, 2018
somehow:
I bet these people started dying in 2015 and never had similar crisis pre 2015?

How come PDP reigned for 16 years even with all the deaths?

After 2019, deaths will still continue no matter who's there. What is missing remains lack of love, ethnic and religious intolerance.
Buhari promised Nigerians CHANGE and not CONTINUITY....
Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by Guestlander: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2018
myners007:
Fake news, believe this and u will believe anything

How is it fake news? Did you go there and didn't find the railway?
Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by greatman247(m): 9:24am On Nov 15, 2018
destiny00:
this is nice. election almost here

Shut tha Bleep up. Enemy of progress. Is this a 3-month project? You keep screaming elections are almost here. The project have been long time coming. Not possible to complete this kind of project within few months to election. Do your calculations before you talk shit. Mind you, your Atiku and PDP, party of useless fools will still fail comes 2019.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by greatman247(m): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2018
jamace:

This is change no matter how you see it. Dont keep messing yourself up in all threads.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by biztip: 9:28am On Nov 15, 2018
who else here doesn't know DT this is a fabricated story. election is weeks near and everything dead has stared working immediately. believe this at ur own risk
Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by biztip: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2018
what buhari doesn't know is DT 90% of Nigerians will vote against him not BC they didn't see roads he built or hospitals and school but BC hunger and hardship they re witnessing. its a done deal buhari can't continue from next year. we are only encouraging atiku to perform or be thrown out after four years
Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by GreatestA1(m): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2018
myners007:
You are a good person because i see that your parents trained u very well by insulting your elders
mumu!
Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by confluence: 9:35am On Nov 15, 2018
This was a project started by the Shehu. Shagari. Administration, continue up to Goodluck Jonathan, who spend considerable amount on the project, the only left for completion under Jonathan was couches were not yet available, and. Some apc, erats. Are saying sai. Baba, from Shagari to Jonathan none of these great leaders never apportioned blame, each came do it own part and quietly leave the office for the next president
Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by knightehis(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2018
sekundosekundo:

At the end na you go suffer am.

My business and my pocket are what I use to measure the success of any government
. Whatsoever that didn't put food on my table is fraud.

Infantry statement. So when u fail ursef does it mean FG has failed?

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by maasoap(m): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2018
adioolayi:
Open letter to Baba Buhari:

Baba Buhari, abeg you in the name of whatever you believe in...No allow us go back to those dark ages.
Anyhow anyhow, ones you know say the picture no too clear as per clear win for your candidacy in 2019, abeg, dambaru the thing...no use church mind..rig the thing, let opposition go fight the legality for tribunal.
No return us to those people ooo..abeg you.

...PMB must enter!!!

You're right, we can't afford to go back to Egypt. Obj is now endorsing Atiku after how he described him in his book, My Watch.

Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by famosh: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2018
jamace:
Do you want the people of the middle belt whose families have been killed and their ancestral homes taken over by killer fulani herdsmen to be happy with this? NO!

No any amount of infrastructure is worth the blood of any Nigerian!
True! That's why Nigerians should never allow the satanic & demonic Atiku & PDP who, in addition to orchestrating killings in the middle belt through the herdsmen & killing in the entire North through Boko Haram during their evil reign, DELIBERATELY went to massacre Odi, a Christian community in Bayelsa in 1999 for no reason!
Never again will we return to that party!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by maasoap(m): 9:44am On Nov 15, 2018
confluence:
This was a project started by the Shehu. Shagari. Administration, continue up to Goodluck Jonathan, who spend considerable amount on the project, the only left for completion under Jonathan was couches were not yet available, and. Some apc, erats. Are saying sai. Baba, from Shagari to Jonathan none of these great leaders never apportioned blame, each came do it own part and quietly leave the office for the next president

See your mouth like that of ajakara. Did you even believe that trash you said? Show us the picture of ongoing work at the rail line when Jonathan was there. Did Jonathan even completed just one inherited project? Why would he when everyone serving under him was given licence to loot with impunity?
Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by 12345baba(m): 9:49am On Nov 15, 2018
mapet:

So we should not build rails because you think we cannot maintain?
what's the use of getting what u can't maintain, na waste of money. We rather use the money and maintain our roads instead of setting rail tracks that will be overgrown by grasses and left for vandals to go and steal.
Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by somehow: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2018
And he's to stop a more than 30 years old problems within 4 years? A problem that has to do with years of negative attitude and mindset of the people? Can you change people's mindset towards life within few years? Some were born with it. He's no magician and can't necessarily perform magic in all aspects of Nigeria within 4 years.

One thing you can't robe him off is the fact that he has made strides in some parts of our national life and will do more If not for the forces of evil both among the common citizens and the political class.(constipation too)
jamace:

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by somehow: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2018
Caused by recession from previous government..

Alot of people do not know how to live within their means in Nigeria and alot also funded their daily living with free/stolen earnings that haven't been coming as usual now.
biztip:
what buhari doesn't know is DT 90% of Nigerians will vote against him not BC they didn't see roads he built or hospitals and school but BC hunger and hardship they re witnessing. its a done deal buhari can't continue from next year. we are only encouraging atiku to perform or be thrown out after four years
And he's to stop a more than 30 years old problems within 4 years? A problem that has to do with years of negative attitude and mindset of the people? Can you change people's mindset towards life within few years? Some were born with it. He's no magician and can't necessarily perform magic in all aspects of Nigeria within 4 years.

One thing you can't robe him off is the fact that he has made strides in some parts of our national life and will do more If not for the forces of evil both among the common citizens and the political class.(constipation too)
jamace:

Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by biztip: 10:15am On Nov 15, 2018
somehow:
Caused by recession from previous government..

Alot of people do not know how to live within their means in Nigeria and alot also funded their daily living with free/stolen earnings that haven't been coming as usual now.
good. can u tell me why whenever buhari is president recession and hardship becomes prevalent. same thing happened in 1984 before he was thrown out . ask ur parents. then there was no pdp who will we blame then. buhari doesn't have ideas to turn around things
Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by ACHILLES45: 10:19am On Nov 15, 2018
Seetto:
Ipob in pain right now...

How you wish it was buharis work. lol.
olodo.
Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by ba7man(m): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2018
alizma:
I hope we would all learn from all these, certificate is not all it takes. it takes the will to do good, the interest of the masses at heart and selfless service. with little money available Buhari has done things that were almost considered unachievable. these are projects that other administrations used as pipe to drain out collect wealth and at the end they would end up abandoning the same project but here we have a different government.
Leave them, they prefer those that will flash them "papers" to those that complete projects.

1 Like

Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by mapet: 10:25am On Nov 15, 2018
12345baba:
what's the use of getting what u can't maintain, na waste of money. We rather use the money and maintain our roads instead of setting rail tracks that will be overgrown by grasses and left for vandals to go and steal.
This your rationale.......my jaw just dropped shocked

1 Like

Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by new2012: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2018
jmaine:

Alright. Maybe you snap the progress of the rail whenever you are there or your folks can snap and send it to you to shut out the lies..

You know pictures speak a thousand words.. grin

Even those paid to post the lies don't put in so much effort.

I can't channel my energy into fighting ur kind, just amazed at the lies
Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by biztip: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2018
new2012:

d way they are even doing d job looks childish.

Re: 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) by jmaine: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2018
new2012:

Fighting My kind? So you assume am an APC apologist simply because I feel you can shut lots of mouth up by posting undeniable proofs via current pictures.

Alright bro. Enjoy your day since you don't believe holding the government accountable doesn't start with small acts like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flood Destroys Over N15m Worth Of Goods In Aba, Renders Many Homeless / Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) / Royal Air Maroc Airways Are Taking Nigerians For Fools And Needs To Be Scrapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.