Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,517 members, 7,770,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:10 AM

Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC (24847 Views)

Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria / Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina / Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by IamJames: 7:28am On Nov 15, 2018
Samuel Ortom, governor of Benue state, says since he dumped the All Progressives Congress (APC), he has been paying workers their salaries.

According to the governor, godfatherism in APC did not allow him to be a free man.

He stated this while swearing in nine commissioners in Makurdi, the state capital.

Ortom said there is no “godfatherism again in Benue” under his watch.

He said since he defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), he had become free to pay salaries.

“There is no godfatherism again in Benue under my watch. That is why you can see that since I detached myself from godfather, even salary I have been able to pay as at when due,” he said.

“I’m seeking for other ways in offsetting the remaining arrears of salaries. Since I left APC, I have been paying salaries. In APC, godfathers will not allow me but now I’m a free man.”

http://www.hinnews.com/news/since-i-left-apc-i-have-been-paying-salaries-samuel-ortom/

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by Magalan: 7:28am On Nov 15, 2018
Its the peoples party, the people comes first...

eg: PDP would never have increased fuel price to the extent APC did while still paying subsidy.

188 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by bedspread: 7:30am On Nov 15, 2018
Freedom @Last!!

Benue People CONGRATULATIONS!!

151 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by Geneeplk: 7:31am On Nov 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by OMNIVIRUS(m): 7:33am On Nov 15, 2018
This is a terrible revelation. You were Incompetent APC or PDP, always playing the sympathy card

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by yomi961: 7:35am On Nov 15, 2018
Kiki
Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by SEGLIZ: 7:42am On Nov 15, 2018
Magalan:

eg: PDP would never have increased fuel price to the extent APC did while still paying subsidy.

don't be deceived by his words. he's being able to pay salaries because he is seeking to return to office the only way to make people look away from his sudden benevolence to being a bait and for his bidding is to leave the whole blame at the door step of the apc. this people are all out to play.

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by Omeokachie: 7:46am On Nov 15, 2018
It is an accursed gathering of violent people.

12 Likes

Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by PureMe01: 7:50am On Nov 15, 2018
true deliverance

10 Likes

Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by socialmediaman: 7:52am On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by praise010(m): 7:53am On Nov 15, 2018
It's election time.

Let no one be deceived.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by socialmediaman: 7:54am On Nov 15, 2018
SEGLIZ:

don't be deceived by his words. he's being able to pay salaries because he is seeking to return to office the only way to make people look away from his sudden benevolence to being a bait and for his bidding is to leave the whole blame at the door step of the apc. this people are all out to play.

If Buhari has done any good for Nigerians, what blame would you be leaving at his doorstep?

9 Likes

Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by SEGLIZ: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2018
socialmediaman:

If Buhari has done any good for Nigerians, what blame would you be leaving at his doorstep?

you ain't with me. I'm not to condemn otom neither am I in support of apc but truth is this whole people (apc/pdp) are our to play us. godfatherism in apc likewise pdp, otom was not accepted on a platter of gold there are conditions but before he starts their biddings they first secure power. otom leaving apc is based on personal defferencies not because of you and I. his ability to pay salaries shouldn't be a thing of advert but that how deplorable Nigeria is a governor paying has become favour to to citizens, so all need do celebrate him for doing us favour with our right we Nigerians need to wake from our slumber.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by quickberry(m): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2018
Magalan:

You are a mumu, a litre of petrol was #22 before PDP came into power, Jonathan left it @ #97, even when we were making so much money from the sale of crude oil.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by comos: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2018
quickberry:

You are a mumu, a litre of petrol was #22 before PDP came into power, Jonathan left it @ #97, even when we were making so much money from the sale of crude oil.

Buhari suppose to reduce to N40/litre as APC promised

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by quickberry(m): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2018
comos:

Buhari suppose to reduce to N40/litre as APC promised

Show me the manifesto of APC where it was stated that they would reduce it to #40

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by Perfectbeing(m): 8:50am On Nov 15, 2018
I wonder why fayose wasn't able to pay salaries despite being in PDP.. Probably was was secretly in APC.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by allenuzoma(m): 9:14am On Nov 15, 2018
Hi guys, few days old infinix note 5 for sale.
3gb ram 32 gb rom 4500mAh battery
Everything is intact..even receipt.
Lagos
Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by FYB(m): 9:14am On Nov 15, 2018
It takes courage to be a free man. Or tom has faught so many silent battles with the power rocks of Benue. His defection was his freedom and he can know boast of at least timely salary delivery. Akume is the first problem of Benue.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by martineverest(m): 9:14am On Nov 15, 2018
just look at how a governor is thinking like a toddler

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by Magalan: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2018
quickberry:

What was the minimum wage for the periods and standard of living within the periods compared?

Were you earning what you are earning when petrol was N22 compared to N87?

-What was your employment status?
-What was your SOL status?
-How many new businesses were you eager to try compared to now?

13 Likes

Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by naijaguy123456(m): 9:14am On Nov 15, 2018
As useless as his party the PDP.

6 Likes

Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by chiedu7: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2018
IamJames:
Samuel Ortom, governor of Benue state, says since he dumped the All Progressives Congress (APC), he has been paying workers their salaries.

According to the governor, godfatherism in APC did not allow him to be a free man.

He stated this while swearing in nine commissioners in Makurdi, the state capital.

Ortom said there is no “godfatherism again in Benue” under his watch.

He said since he defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), he had become free to pay salaries.

“There is no godfatherism again in Benue under my watch. That is why you can see that since I detached myself from godfather, even salary I have been able to pay as at when due,” he said.

“I’m seeking for other ways in offsetting the remaining arrears of salaries. Since I left APC, I have been paying salaries. In APC, godfathers will not allow me but now I’m a free man.”

http://www.hinnews.com/news/since-i-left-apc-i-have-been-paying-salaries-samuel-ortom/

APC is a cursed party full of cursed people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asItI3vLBaY

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by searchproject(f): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2018
"godfatherism in APC did not allow him to be a free man"

If the Son of Man Set You Free, You are Free indeed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by arabbunkum: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2018
You are liberated from the demonic party.

6 Likes

Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by slawomir: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2018
Isoright
Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by Nnemuka(f): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2018
bb

5 Likes

Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by BafanaBafana: 9:16am On Nov 15, 2018
APC dumping Ortom is the best thing they did so far.
The guy is not electable

6 Likes

Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by Bossontop(m): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2018
undecided
Osho baba be looking at him like

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by hackman34: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2018
Benue is now in limelights. Congratulations
15 ways to love and cherish your woman
https://infosreal.tk/15-ways-to-make-him-cherish-love-and-marry-you-within-six-months/

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2018
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More Pictures, As Buhari Campaigns In Taraba / Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly / Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.