Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery (30999 Views)

Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) / Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos / Prostitute Returns To Work 30 Minutes After Giving Birth In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
Good for her. Ntoor...
Re: Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery by kamez(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
that's what u get when u decide to be smarter and ungrateful to ur creator
Re: Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery by AlphaStyles(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
u fine get breast get watin fit make man kolo yet you still wan do extra you see your life? i pray you make it through

Re: Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
Stay the way your maker intended, den no go gree....... Now she is on an induced coma, turn machine off, life quenced ......
Re: Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery by Assassin101: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
tontolet, be advisded
Re: Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery by mimimile93: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
Amagite3:
A Dallas real estate agent is on life support with brain damage after she traveled to a clinic in Mexico last month for several plastic surgery procedures including a nose job and breast implant replacement.

Before Laura Avila's procedures actually began, there were major complications.

CBS News correspondent Anna Werner spoke to a prosecutor in Mexico who is now handling an investigation into the Rino Center where Laura was treated.

No formal charges have been filed yet, but the clinic has been raided.

Enrique Cruz said he was at the Rino Center in Ciudad Juarez last month, when his healthy fiancée Laura went in for plastic surgery. Eight hours later, doctors said there was a problem.

"The only thing that they told me was that they had to take her to the hospital because that, the anesthesia wasn't wearing off and they did not know why," Cruz said.

Laura's sister Angie Avila said doctors at the Mexican hospital where her sister was transferred, told them the Rino Center put the anesthesia in the wrong place in Laura's spine, her brain swelled, her kidneys failed and she went into cardiac arrest.

"I just said to myself, 'This isn't happening. This can't happen,'" Angie said. "Because of the brain damage she suffered, she'll never be our Laura again."

Laura's fiance said he researched the clinic and found positive reviews online. Angie said they have family in Mexico and growing up often crossed the border to visit from El Paso.

"It sounds crazy to say, 'Oh they went to another country,' but to us, you know, it's home. It's familiar," Angie said.

Laura's family have to decide very soon whether to pull life support.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/lady-goes-to-mexico-for-plastic-surgery-returns-to-u-s-on-life-support.html

And my girl the havocgirlmile99 was telling me two days ago how she will be Going To Mexico For Plastic surgery..

Ya Allah protect her.
Re: Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery by KrystosCJ(m): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
.. put the anesthesia in the wrong place in Laura's spine, her brain swelled, her kidneys failed and she went into cardiac arrest.

I thought other countries were immune to these kinds of medical mishaps.

A surgery meant to change her looks has led to a journey to keep her sanely live. She was OK the way she was.
Re: Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery by nutasparks2020(m): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
she is fine oh
Re: Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
Jkyoung:
Karma be like....

We die here today
grin grin grin grin grin. Na your meme describe the lady's case better jare. trouble siddon jeejely, but yanga too stubborn. E kom wake am....wetin e dey find....no be palavar? As pretty as she is, some people won't stop playing God sha.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery by bmos(m): 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
Shelumiel:
She is paying the price for stupidity

Stupidity of the highest order!
Re: Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
Some people will just use thier hands to kill themselves.

What's the need for plastic surgery, when you are beautiful made; Fame, Perfection?
I honesty think not.
Re: Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery by Dshocker(m): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
Toke Makinwa should take a queue from this
Re: Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
awelekiti:
grin grin grin grin grin. Na your meme describe the lady's case better jare. trouble siddon jeejely, but yanga too stubborn. E kom wake am....wetin e dey find....no be palavar? As pretty as she is, some people won't stop playing God sha.

Your head correct my brother grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
tonto dike should learn frm this
Re: Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery by younglupe(m): 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
She got what she bargained so let her deal with it.
Re: Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery by omoguess: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
He truth is that its the so called beautiful ones that go for surgery. An average girl believes she is already beautiful so whats the need but the self acclaimed beautiful ones believe that they are not good enough, hence the surgery. Make them die, their business... Trying to perfect what God has perfected...
Re: Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery by AdorableJosh(m): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
She went from USA to Mexico of all places to get a cheap deal, smh.
Re: Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery by xcelentattitude(m): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
Just Negodu!

I even heard that they use to sign away their life before the surgery as if they want to join the Army.

Na wa ooo

Somebody on this thread already said, they want to perfect what God has made good.

No RIP

There is no peace for the wicked.
Re: Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
mimimile93:
And my girl the havocgirlmile99 was telling me two days ago how she will be Going To Mexico For Plastic surgery..

Ya Allah protect her.

Ameen...
Re: Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery by mechanics(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
That's why its not good to alter what God has made.
Re: Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery by Pat081: 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
If d fool gv d n money to d poor or use it to buy gift for M motherless babies nko
Re: Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery by themanderon: 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
The devil is busy playing ping pong with peoples lives.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age / Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer / "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.