Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB (15971 Views)

Prof. Ben Nwabueze Dies At 92, Ten Years After Begging God For More Five Years / Tinubu Is No Longer One Of The Presidential Front Runners / Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by Corrinthians(m): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2018
Were this to be an anti Yoruba thread, we would have been counting no less than SEVEN pages right now . cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2018
Manolo213:
Atiku is not Fulani, he is kanuri...
Osu atiku is Fulani. there are no kanuris in adamawa

3 Likes

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by modath(f): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2018
Corrinthians:
Mo, are you guys seeing the things I'm seeing?

Is God not wonderful!? grin

That Baba is never found doing good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by shukuokukobambi: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2018
Corrinthians:
Shukuokukobambi, our good fried just called Igbos USELESS! grin grin grin

You no sabi our people? They like fulani pass their mama cheesy

A whole ipob zombie is now calling his dear Messianic organization useless because of gworo chewing fulani cattle rearer cheesy

You need to see how their father, Nwabueze, was holding Atiku like a baby seeking his momma's brezz. I said chei, see love, intimacy and affection between slave and master cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by MrMystrO(m): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
This useless people working for Buhari

Chanting no election... You will all be shamed

1 Like

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by shukuokukobambi: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Corrinthians:
cheesy cheesy

Cc: PaChukwudi, Shukuokukobambi. grin

See how they described the man who originated the unification decree that destroyed the regional system in 1966. Yet the same baba is now convulsing all over igboland screaming about restructuring and going back to regionalism.

Hugging Atiku like a child in need of his mother is an unforgivable insult to the great Igbo race in particular and we Biafrans in general.

My brother, how do you explain the love below. See the anguish on Baba's face like that of baby that's been denied the nourishment of it's mother's milk for a long time or a slave that has finally met his liberator cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by signz: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2018
GavelSlam:

What you wrote just last year.

It seems you are quite an unstable character.

Repentance is allowed wink
Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by SirBunky85(m): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
Oziahete:
grin
These guys are clowns, who do they want their people to vote for? They don't want Buhari (whom I believe no sane man should). Atiku is not a saint and you can never find any politicians to be one, be it here in Nigeria or any other country for that matter. But instead of that bigot both in religion and ethnicity, illiterate, heartless and any other bad adjective you can think of, coming back in 2019, we should consider Atiku. I can't believe that I supported that failure in 2015 chat!!!!!! APC is the biggest scam in Nigeria. So my Igbo brothers, support Atiku and forget about this IPOB rants.
from your rantings, it is safe to say dat u are the bigger clown
Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by SirBunky85(m): 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
GavelSlam:

What you wrote just last year.

It seems you are quite an unstable character.
lol.monitoring spirit plenty for here o

1 Like

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by fablani(m): 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
modath:

But that's una usual way now.... abusing everyone and their papa who doesn't agree with your agenda... ipob is acting true to form... let's be realistic..

who ask you. must you die in anything that has to do with ipob
Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by degamemaster(m): 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
grin

Your Monika and signature though... Do they truly reflect your character? i dont think so. You're damn pretty! grin
AGNESikpuNNU:
grin

Your Monika and signature though... Do they truly reflect your character? i dont think so. You're damn pretty!
Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by Anaskie(m): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
Tospringe:

It's on Radio Biafra facebook page. Go and check
Oh. Alright, I will. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency To Spend N66.6bn On Rent, N45bn To Fuel Generators / 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public / Emotional Story Of John Akpavan. Abuja Radio House Suicide Attacker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.