Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

My Dream For Ovia Federal Constituency" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dream For Ovia Federal Constituency" (205 Views)

Edodecides: Result From Ovia South West (Photo) / Battle For Ovia: Why Contesting Against Dennis Idahosa May Be Suicidal / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dream For Ovia Federal Constituency" by oviosun: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2018
"MY DREAM FOR OVIA FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY"

I dream of a prosperous constituency where every citizen of Ovia will live in dignity. I dream of an end to poverty, inequality and unemployment in Ovia. I dream of a Constituency where the rule of law will prevail and there will be observance of human rights.

I dream of a constituency where the government at all levels will prioritize human capital development and industrial development. I dream of a constituency where the government will ensure that citizens have access to quality healthcare and where the rich will patronize local hospitals rather than go abroad for medical treatments so that the locals would be provided with the same quality healthcare as their counterparts anywhere in the country.

I dream of a constituency with reduced infant and maternal mortality rates. I dream of a constituency where the rich invest in the health sector ā€“ build world class hospitals ā€“ rather than waste money to place adverts on obituaries of loved ones.

I dream of a constituency where each and every citizen of Ovia will benefit from the so called representation and also have a good standard of education. I dream of a constituency where women will be carried along in all aspects in order to touch each and every angle of Ovia federal constituency .

I Dream Of A Better Ovia. I Dream Of A Brighter Future For Our Children. I Dream That All My People Of Ovia Federal Constituency Would Work Hard and Give Us Maximum Support To Make Our Dreams Come True. It's Our Dream, It's The Ovia Dream.

Let's Join Hands And Make Ovia Great!
Together We Can Make A Difference!!
Our Dream Shall Come True!!!

MY PEOPLE ARE MY HOPE AND MY PRIDE

Iā€™m Dennis Idahosa I approve this message

(1) (Reply)

No Going Back On Massive Road Construction -okowa / Abia Govt Not Owing Core Civil Servants - Commissioner / Ondo News: Gov. Akeredolu Receives An Honorary Award Of Good Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.