Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For (2871 Views)

Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him / SS and SE Elders Are Not Smiling Anymore, See What They Were Caught Doing / See Prove That 60 Niger Republic Govt Officials Atended APC Rally In Kano- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 15, 2018
Am a follower of Nnamdi Kanu I was even among the people to welcome him @ CKC ABA during his first visit in 2015.. . For the love I have for him I came back from Kuala lumpur to see him in ABA...ever since then am a good listener

But after the incident in his fathers compound in ABA and his appearance in ISREAL we found out he's working for his own selfish interest which is

-TO SEE THAT HIS PEOPLE GET TO LIVE AND ENJOY LIVE LIKE THE WESTERNERS

-TO SEE THAT OUR CHILDREN AND CHILDREN CHILDREN DONT GET USED BY POLITICIANS

-TO SEE THAT AN AVERAGE STUDENT CAN AFFORD A CAR AND AN APARTMENT ON HIS OWN

-TO SEE THAT OUR RETIRED PARENTS GOT TAKEN CARE OF

-TO SEE THAT AN AVERAGE YOUTH DOESN'T DIE YOUNG OUT OF SUFFERING AND FRUSTRATION

-TO BRING BACK ALL OUR BROTHERS IN DIASPORA SO WE CAN BUILD OUR MOTHER LAND FROM GROUND UP WITH OUR SWEAT

NNAMDI KANU IS REALLY WORKING FOR CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by lordimmaogidi(m): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2018
Lovely piece!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by Born2Breed(f): 9:18am On Nov 15, 2018
One important thing we must not forget is most agitators have their self interest at heart in every struggle.

Aside che Guevara,mandela's n co who was selfless the rest had interior motive. The Castro's,the savimbi's even Ojukwu all had interior motive. To them it was me, then my people it was never my People then me.

3 Likes

Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:25am On Nov 15, 2018
I will urge you to change the headline because reasonable people will find it difficult to get interested with the reasonable content.
Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by pryme(m): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2018
Born2Breed:
One important thing we must not forget is most agitators have their self interest at heart in every struggle.

Aside che Guevara,mandela's n co who was selfless the rest had interior motive. The Castro's,the savimbi's even Ojukwu all had interior motive. To them it was me, then my people it was never my People then me.

True words,
For instance Kanu was more worried about his dead dog than his people.
Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by bluke(m): 9:29am On Nov 15, 2018
pryme:

True words,
For instance Kanu was more worried about his dead dog than his people.

say JACK
Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by Xander85: 9:38am On Nov 15, 2018
NLandIsHypocrit:
I will urge you to change the headline because reasonable people will find it difficult to get interested with the reasonable content.

It's click-bait! I prefer it like this, though some would argue the caption is still technically right....it's just cleverly captioned, dats all! smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by Donelli: 9:45am On Nov 15, 2018
ezenwajosh:

I must admit that I fell for the mind play in the post's heading. grin

NLandIsHypocrit:
You might be right. Yet, while some reasonable people will be disinterested, the others will feed their curiousity; but all the unreasonable ones will rush in and get their bubble burst. grin

Born2Breed:
One
important thing we must not forget is most agitators have their self interest at heart in every struggle.

What do you think, in this case, might be the motive?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by KanuIsCursed: 9:47am On Nov 15, 2018
[s]
ezenwajosh:
Am a follower of Nnamdi Kanu I was even among the people to welcome him @ CKC ABA during his first visit in 2015.. . For the love I have for him I came back from Kuala lumpur to see him in ABA...ever since then am a good listener

But after the incident in his fathers compound in ABA and his appearance in ISREAL we found out he's working for his own selfish interest which is

-TO SEE THAT AN AVERAGE YOUTH DOESN'T DIE YOUNG OUT OF SUFFERING AND FRUSTRATION

-TO BRING BACK ALL OUR BROTHERS IN DIASPORA SO WE CAN BUILD OUR MOTHER LAND FROM GROUND UP WITH OUR SWEAT

[/s]

To hell with hunchback albino,who care about him when all his disciples (including you)have decided to atikulaked to their obituary

2 Likes

Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by osazeeblue01: 9:49am On Nov 15, 2018
Good thoughts
Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by Born2Breed(f): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2018
Donelli:

I must admit that I fell for the mind play in the post's heading. grin

You might be right. Yet, while some reasonable people will be disinterested, the others will feed their curiousity; but all the unreasonable ones will rush in and get their bubble burst. grin

What do you think, in this case, [b]might
be the motive?[/b]

The mene mene tekel uphasin is boldly written on the wall.
Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by Born2Breed(f): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2018
KanuIsCursed:
[s][/s]

To hell with hunchback albino,who care about him when all his disciples (including you)have decided to atikulaked to their obituary

Who let the dogs out!!!
Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2018
EWEDU moslems and GWORO republic seems disappointed in the content

Yeah that's how much WE LOVE KANU

IF BIAFRA COMES I HAD VOTE HIM A LIFE PRESIDENT WITH HIS DEPUTY

3 Likes

Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by KanuIsCursed: 9:53am On Nov 15, 2018
Born2Breed:

Who let the dogs out!!!

Don't worry I will send some of our boys to come and graze in your parlorgrin
Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by zeromeridian: 9:56am On Nov 15, 2018
Afonja Almajiris will rush into this thread and would be disappointed. You can see the number of views without commentw

1 Like

Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by Born2Breed(f): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2018
KanuIsCursed:

Don't worry I will send some of our boys to come and graze in your parlorgrin

Don't think everyone lives in a jungle like you. I don't have nor grow grasses in my living room.
Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by KanuIsCursed: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2018
Born2Breed:

Don't think everyone lives in a jungle like you. I don't have nor grow grasses in my living room.

Don't worry we will soon allocate an emir to lord over your towncheesy
Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by buhariguy(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2018
ezenwajosh:

are you for lefelendum or for thief atiku..
Identify yourself.
We want to know those to laugh on February 17.
Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by Flatheadpig: 10:08am On Nov 15, 2018
pryme:

True words, For instance Kanu was more worried about his dead dog than his people.
no joy left in u
Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by annnikky(f): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2018
KanuIsCursed:
[s][/s]

It seems u're pained with the write up tongue cheesy
Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by Flatheadpig: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2018
buhariguy:
are you for lefelendum or for thief atiku..
Identify yourself.
We want to know those to laugh on February 17.

To hell with lefelendum,we are all for thief atiku
Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by ngadaAwo: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2018
Flatheadpig:

no joy left in u
caution cheesy
Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by KanuIsCursed: 10:12am On Nov 15, 2018
ngadaAwo:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy rule 2
I ask you a simple question, please stop crying like reno omokri
Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by KanuIsCursed: 10:12am On Nov 15, 2018
ngadaAwo:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy rule 2
I ask you a simple question, please stop crying like reno omokri
Born2Breed:

Coming from a nomad. That's hilarious.
Just answer the simple question

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi: Security Provision Is Our Major Administration Plan / The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... / After All Propaganda From Tinubu's Camp Against Peter Obi In Far North(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.