Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,074 members, 7,953,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

Nigeria Vs South Africa, Rohr Wants Quick AFCON Qualification - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs South Africa, Rohr Wants Quick AFCON Qualification (464 Views)

Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style / Nigeria Vs Seychelles: AFCON Qualification - 3 - 1 (Full Time) / Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa, Rohr Wants Quick AFCON Qualification by comfirmatic: 9:39am On Nov 15, 2018
The Bafana Bafana squad is shaping up well ahead of their 2019 Africa Cup of Nations (Afcon) qualifier against Nigeria on Saturday.

Coach Stuart Baxter was more than happy following Wednesday’s practice game at Steyn City School in which he tried what might be his preferred starting 11.

Without giving much away with three days to go before the crunch game against the Super Eagles of Nigeria, the Bafana Bafana coach said he had an idea of his starting lineup although one or two changes might still come to mind.

“I have an idea of what I need to do although there might be one or two changes and I also need to fine-tune a few areas ahead of Saturday’s game. But I must say that I was very happy with the training today,” he told journalists on Wednesday.

He said Thulani Serero who carries a lot of the home crowd’s expectation on his shoulders had been very comfortable on the ball although he was tentative in the beginning. Place bet on today matches on [url]NaijaBet.COM[/url]

“As I said earlier, we have not yet picked the final team for Saturday’s game but Thulani is doing well and as the match progressed during the practice game, he became very comfortable on the ball.”

With Dean Furman and Kamohelo Mokotjo, the regular..............................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/11/15/nigeria-vs-south-africa-rohr-wants-quick-afcon-qualification/

Play Now >> http:///2CE1N6R

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Liverpool Will Win Their First Premiership Title This Season / See The Barcelona Star Chelsea Will Sign To Replace Fabregas / 2 Odds & 10 Odds For 13/01/19. YOU MUST WIN. 2 odds won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.