Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) (22797 Views)

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding / The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
OfficialDad:

I cautioned you, because, I didn't see where you was at fault... You should simply ignore him... Poor peasants like that exist everywhere...

They rather compare themselves to others rather than working on their own flaws and stupidity..
Thank you brother. Would do that.
I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Thank you brother. Would do that.
I appreciate

Welcome.. He is a stupid boy. Just ignore him.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by murphybo(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
sexymoma:
All these irrelevant pple shouting
wetin ebuka, uti, uriel and toke an go do for there? dem dey sing? dey dey rap? wetin dem an present? angry
Red carpet host

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by Bambambiglo: 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

I didn't deceive you and I don't care if you insulted me or not. Na you get your mind and fingers.
But don't come at me saying you don't give an eff when you are the one crying like a 2 year old since for all to see.
I am not the one looking a damn fool, you are. 2 peeps have already called me to ask what your issue is and if I know you before. grin
So carry your local champion, poor mentality and go!
Don't for get to "caught" me on the so called deception of mere travelling o! grin
We dey wait!
Agbaya oshi!

I don't care about the fools calling you to ask you stupid questions.

I only pointed out the fact that no one is deceived by your fake talks and you decided to pick an offence with that

Fuçk outta here with that bullshit mahn
Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by banty: 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
Freaking cool export our craft no qualms about that, but who is making the big box here? It's not the artist nor the organizers but UAE NATION!
Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by UncleChike: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
only a kid will speak like this. Nairaland should have age limits.
SIMPLYkush:
waiting for their planes to crash
Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
SIMPLYkush:
waiting for their planes to crash
Han ahn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! / Toke Makinwa Looks ''17 Again'' In New Photos / Femi Adebayo, Mike Ezuruonye, Rachael Okonkwo, Dayo Amusa, Others On Set - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.