Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Property Consultancy - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Property Consultancy (203 Views)

If U Require Free Electrical Consultancy, Quotation Quote Me / NEED A FREE REAL ESTATE Consultancy SERVICE on A LAND/HOUSE PURCHASE-TALK 2 US / REAL ESTATE CONSULTANCY SERVICES AND ICT SOLUTIONS, (IGB TECHNOLOGY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Property Consultancy by fagsonwhaley(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2018
My name is Olawale, Head of Operations ZMART INVEST LTD.

I am in a strategic partnership with a selected real estate companies here in Lagos in the area of business development, sales and marketing of their real estate products. All of the properties of these partnered companies are all within an estate as they don't deal with omo-onile in any way. They are all within a gated estates where other basic infrastructure are being provided. Most of their estate schemes are located in ibeju-lekki, precisely within the neighbourhood of the popular La'Campagne Tropicana Beach Resorts. This is a resorts along the free trade zone road of Ibeju-lekki where several economic developments like the Refineries and Gas, Deep sea ports, Airports, Free trade zones and others are located. These schemes are perfect for investment purposes considering the development ongoing on this axis. They are safe and secured investment for you sir.
For more info. Pls call *08155048319* .
Our Email is *zmartinvestmentlimited@gmail.com* you can also visit *zmartinvest..com* for more properties.

(1) (Reply)

1000sqm @ Wuye For Sale / For Sell: Grundfos Pump 95027414 /SQF 2.5-2 / Upgrade Your Space With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.