Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,308 members, 7,853,423 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

Please Give Reason Buhari Will Win Next Year Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Give Reason Buhari Will Win Next Year Election. (528 Views)

The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani / Real Reason Buhari Didn’t Disclose His Candidate For 2023 – Shettima Abba Gana / Femi Adesina: Real Reason Buhari Can’t Receive Medical Attention In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Give Reason Buhari Will Win Next Year Election. by walefresh3(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2018
A.P.C FOLLOWERS ONLY.
Re: Please Give Reason Buhari Will Win Next Year Election. by Officialpdpnig: 10:16am On Nov 15, 2018
walefresh3:
A.P.C FOLLOWERS ONLY.

I am not an APC follower but I saw this somewhere and because it is absolutely true I have been heartbroken. cry cry

Pdp going to 2019 elections for the first time without

National treasury purse and state tools.

Head to head since 2015 Apc vs pdp

Pdp vs apc (edo gubernatorial) Apc winner

Pdp vs Apc ( kogi gubernatorial) Apc winner

Pdp vs Apc. ( ondo gubernatorial) Apc winner

Pdp vs Apc. (Anambra gubernatorial) apga winner.but apc came second and pdp distant third

Pdp vs Apc. ( Ekiti gubernatorial). Apc winner

Pdp vs. Apc ( osun gubernatorial). Apc winner

Pdp vs Apc. ( osun bye elections ). Pdp winner

Pdp. Vs Apc. ( kogi bye elections). Apc winner

Pdp vs. Apc. ( bauchi bye elections) Apc winner

Pdp vs. Apc. ( kastina bye elections). Apc winner

Pdp. Vs. Apc. (Oyo bye elections). Pdp winner

Pdp vs Apc. (Rivers bye election) Apc winner but results were canceled by inec.

Since pdp lost national treasury the part only won election against apc twice which was bye elections while Apc won 98% of elections participated.

12 meetings between pdp and apc

Apc won 9

Pdp won 2

1 election result cancelled.

So do you think Pdp stand a chance in 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Give Reason Buhari Will Win Next Year Election. by satelliteDISH(m): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2018
Honestly I wish Atiku to win. But the way things are going I see a Buhari win in sight.

1. Buhari has s cult-like followers that are saying that Atiku is rubbing hands with the Igbo's which is a no no to the northerners.

2. The Osinbajo effect which gives the south west a 2023 presidency hope.
Re: Please Give Reason Buhari Will Win Next Year Election. by MalcoImX: 11:00am On Nov 15, 2018
He has, with the little left after the pillage and rape for nearly 16 years by the PDP, managed Nigeria's resources judiciously.

I would, if I were PDP complain too about Buhari, because ever since the coming of this guy, the free flow of money to maintain my unproductive life has been cut.

This is how they do it in one of thousands of their money sharing schemes; the least amount doled being Tanko Yakasai's N63 million.

Ex-Rivers governor, Peter Odili (N100m)

Ex-Oyo governor, Rashidi Ladoja (N100m)

Ex-Sokoto governor, Attahiru Bafarawa (N100m)

Ex-Zamfara governor, Mahmud Aliyu Shinkafi (N100m)

Ex-Anambra governor, Jim Nwobodo (N500m)

Chief Tony Anenih allegedly got N260m

Ex-PDP National Chairman Ahmadu Ali (N100m)

Chief Bode George (N100m/ $30,000)

Yerima Abdullahi (N100m)

Chief Olu Falae (N100m)

Alhaji Tanko Yakassai got N63m

Gen. Bello Sarkin Yaki (N200m)

Raymond Dokpesi got a whooping N2.1bn

Iyorchia Ayu’s company ( N345m)

BAM Properties (N300m )

Dalhatu Investment Limited (N1.5b)

Dr Mohammed Bello Haliru, got N300m

Ex-PDP National Chairman Mohammed Bello Haliru and his son, Abba Mohammed (N300m)

Sagir Attahiru, serving and former members of the House of Representatives (N300m)

Former Chairman of the House of Representatives on Security and Intelligence, Bello Matawalle (N300m)

ACACIA Holdings (N600m)

Bashir Yuguda (N1,950,000)

I've never heard of a father talking kindly of a rapist, talk less of wanting the daughter near that demonic rapist.

That's why we are against them. We've seen what we've seen.
Re: Please Give Reason Buhari Will Win Next Year Election. by gentlegenius(m): 11:04am On Nov 15, 2018
walefresh3:
A.P.C FOLLOWERS ONLY.
Their reason is simple:
Atiku is corrupt... Buhari is a saint.
Re: Please Give Reason Buhari Will Win Next Year Election. by jude79(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
average iq of southern nigeria is 92, and atiku's iq is 94, while the average iq of nothern nigeria is 76. the iq of chimpanzee is 70. buhari's iq is 69.
from mathematical deductions the iq of nothern nigeria is closer to that of buhari. people are attracted to individuals that have nearer iq to their own. recall that, nothern nigeria has higher population of pvc holders. therefore buhari or even chimpanzee will win atiku massively in nothern nigeria. atiku will win in southern nigeria, but nationally, buhari will win due mainly to population of nothern almajiri. i'm sorry for humans.
Re: Please Give Reason Buhari Will Win Next Year Election. by satelliteDISH(m): 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
jude79:
average iq of southern nigeria is 92, and atiku's iq is 94, while the average iq of nothern nigeria is 76. the iq of chimpanzee is 70. buhari's iq is 69.
from mathematical deductions the iq of nothern nigeria is closer to that of buhari. people are attracted to individuals that have nearer iq to their own. recall that, nothern nigeria has higher population of pvc holders. therefore buhari or even chimpanzee will win atiku massively in nothern nigeria. atiku will win in southern nigeria, but nationally, buhari will win due mainly to population of nothern almajiri. i'm sorry for humans.

U are contradicting yourself with your own comment.
If the average IQ of northern Nigeria is 76 and Atiku is a northerner, then Atiku IQ is also 76.

Since people are attracted to individuals that have nearer IQ to their own, therefore Atiku or Chimpanzee will win northern Nigeria.
Re: Please Give Reason Buhari Will Win Next Year Election. by haladadon: 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
Buhari finally has WAEC.
Re: Please Give Reason Buhari Will Win Next Year Election. by mekaboy(m): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
1 he introduced total disregard for the rule of law.

2 ) spending without approval

3) drastically reduced the number of employed Nigerians

4) paying more subsidy

5) paints a negative picture of Nigeria to the outside world

6) negotiated with terrorist on behalf of Muslim students, while dashing them the Christian girl.

7) empowering corrupt politicians

cool increased poverty

9 ) diversifying the economy by searching for more oil

Can go on and on.
Re: Please Give Reason Buhari Will Win Next Year Election. by Great2017: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
satelliteDISH:

If the average IQ of northern Nigeria is 76 and Atiku is a northerner, then Atiku IQ is also 76.

Since people are attracted to individuals that have nearer IQ to their own, therefore Atiku or Chimpanzee will win northern Nigeria.
I will advise you learn the meaning of AVERAGE before using it again.
Re: Please Give Reason Buhari Will Win Next Year Election. by jude79(m): 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
satelliteDISH:

i said average ( it means sum of individual iq divided by number of individual) atiku's iq is high, just like any advanced human. thus he can solve complicated problems due to experience he has in running profitable ventures. buhari's iq is lower than the nothern average. the more advanced northeners become, the less likely for individuals like buhari winning election. jonathan set out to increase nothern nigeria iq by building almajiri schools, but buhari's incompetence killed it.

(1) (Reply)

Man Threatens To Remain Unmarried If Buhari Wins Election In 2019 . / Breaking: Ekweremmadu, South East Governors Meet Buhari In Aso Rock / Boko Haram Has Finally Been Defeated, Thanks To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.