Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,191 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Why I’m Always Scared Of Coming To Enugu – Atiku - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why I’m Always Scared Of Coming To Enugu – Atiku (407 Views)

International Flight Returns To Enugu Airport After Two Years / Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu / Gburugburu: My Trip To Enugu By Deji Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I’m Always Scared Of Coming To Enugu – Atiku by AnotherZik: 10:25am On Nov 15, 2018
Former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has revealed that he is always afraid of visiting Enugu, explaining that this is as a result of the deplorable condition of the Akanu Ibiam International Airport runway in the coal city.

The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, stated this on Wednesday during a meeting with Igbo leaders in Enugu, where he was endorsed as the preferred candidate of the zone for the 2019 election.

The meeting was attended by chieftains of the PDP across the zone, and was preceded by a nonpartisan summit convened by elders, traditional and religious leaders tagged ‘Ndigbo 2019 and Beyond Summit’.

Atiku said, “I am always scared coming to Enugu because of the state...

Read more: https://newsworth.ng/why-im-always-scared-of-coming-to-enugu-atiku/
Re: Why I’m Always Scared Of Coming To Enugu – Atiku by GavelSlam: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2018
16 years....Never again.
Re: Why I’m Always Scared Of Coming To Enugu – Atiku by Ahmed0336(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2018
Atiku just shot himself on the foot.

Chai!!!!!!

Anyways, PMB till 2023 then osibanjo or tinubu will take over if u don't like what I just posted

Go hug transformer grin
Re: Why I’m Always Scared Of Coming To Enugu – Atiku by Ttipsy(f): 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Atiku just shot himself on the foot.

Chai!!!!!!

Anyways, PMB till 2023 then osibanjo or tinubu will take over if u don't like what I just posted

Go hug transformer grin
do u have sense at all??

(1) (Reply)

Help Me On My Immigrant Process / I Need Info On Mexico Visa In Nigeria / BREAKING: 19 Killed In Jigawa Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.