Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Beautify And Protect Your Laptops: Get The Best Laptop Skin Designs. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Beautify And Protect Your Laptops: Get The Best Laptop Skin Designs. (1377 Views)

Beautify And Protect Your Laptops: Get A Laptop Skin / Beautify And Protect Your Laptops: Find Out How / Beautify And Protect Your Laptops: Get A Laptop Skin (female Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautify And Protect Your Laptops: Get The Best Laptop Skin Designs. by TIMMIE002(m): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2010
Here are the best quality laptop skins available in Nigeria, if you want to beautify or customize your laptop, want your laptop to stand out, and you want to preserve the back from scratches then this product is ideal for you.
features;

*beautiful leather-like touch and feel
*waterproof
*scratch proof
*easily fixable and removable
*leaves no scratch open removal
*reusable
*Designed to last long

OVER 80 DESIGNS AVAILABLE !!!!
BONANZA price = #1,500
offer valid while stock lasts.
for order placements or catalog request please
email: laptopskinsnigeria@yahoo.com
or call :
Lagos-08191434440,
Ibadan-08026003352,
Northern Nigeria- 07037115314

wholesale prices available.
Customization and branding available for corporate brands

Re: Beautify And Protect Your Laptops: Get The Best Laptop Skin Designs. by nwene222(m): 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2010
Interested. Any dealer in Port Harcourt?
Re: Beautify And Protect Your Laptops: Get The Best Laptop Skin Designs. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 2:09am On Jul 26, 2010
also interested, i live in PH. any dealer here in port?
Re: Beautify And Protect Your Laptops: Get The Best Laptop Skin Designs. by TIMMIE002(m): 11:15am On Jul 26, 2010
@RICHIE BOI, and , @nwene222 Good to know that you re interested in our product, currently there is no dealer in port Harcourt send a mail to "laptopskinsnigeria@yahoo.com" requesting for details on how to become a dealer. Thanks
Re: Beautify And Protect Your Laptops: Get The Best Laptop Skin Designs. by newworldcapital(m): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2010
am interested email me
Re: Beautify And Protect Your Laptops: Get The Best Laptop Skin Designs. by TIMMIE002(m): 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2010
@newworldcapital, please send me a mail on laptopskinsnigeria@yahoo.com so i can send you an online catalog. Expecting your mail.
Re: Beautify And Protect Your Laptops: Get The Best Laptop Skin Designs. by sugafoot(m): 2:10am On Aug 07, 2010
HELLO GUYS IN PH, YOU CAN NOW SMILE AS I HAVE MADE BULK PURCHASES FROM TIMMIE002 SO HIT ME ON 08098895705 IF YOU WANT ANY smiley smiley smiley
Re: Beautify And Protect Your Laptops: Get The Best Laptop Skin Designs. by Jobeleagu(m): 6:17am On Aug 08, 2010
I'm interested in the pack but i'm staying @ Anambra state, any dealer there?
Re: Beautify And Protect Your Laptops: Get The Best Laptop Skin Designs. by TIMMIE002(m): 10:15am On Aug 08, 2010
@Jobeleagu,   currently there is no dealer in anambra, but we can process your order form lagos. send an email to 'laptopskinsnigeria@yahoo.com' and we will send you our online catalog
Re: Beautify And Protect Your Laptops: Get The Best Laptop Skin Designs. by sugafoot(m): 5:04am On Aug 09, 2010
TIMMIE002:

@Jobeleagu,   currently there is no dealer in anambra, but we can process your order form lagos. send an email to 'laptopskinsnigeria@yahoo.com' and we will send you our online catalog
GOOD JOB TIMMIE002, KEEP IT UP. PROMPT DELIVERY WITH NO HASSLES smiley smiley wink
Re: Beautify And Protect Your Laptops: Get The Best Laptop Skin Designs. by TIMMIE002(m): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2010
@sugafoot, Thanks I am glad you love our product and services. we are here to serve you.

(1) (Reply)

10 Interesting Facts You Didn’t Know About The Internet / Buy Your Genuine Accounting Software / Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.