Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Wake Up And Flee Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wake Up And Flee Christianity (250 Views)

How To Identify A Fake Prophet And Flee / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wake Up And Flee Christianity by Horus(m): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS35FG3v-kI

Wake Up And Flee Christianity

Slaves were FORCED to convert to Christianity so it is time for descendants of slaves to wake up and see Christianity for what it is. I will discuss the conversion and Christianity doctrinal lies taught. Your identity has been hidden from you long enough. It is time for you to investigate who you are not who you are told you are

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :(monday, November 19,2018 / Secret To Success / .....and The Man Of God Answered, The Lord Is Able To Give Thee....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.