Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Am Tired Of Single Mother Both At Work And My Area - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Am Tired Of Single Mother Both At Work And My Area (717 Views)

When You Are Tired Of Driving The Car And Its Time For The Car To Drive You. Pic / When You're just Tired Of Everything(photos) / Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of Single Mother Both At Work And My Area by dealordea(m): 2:06am On Jul 24, 2010
NAA FINE DEM DEY FINE WEY BE SAY SINGLE MOTHER FOR MY STREET NO DEY LET ME BE AGAIN SOTEY I DON BECOME SINGLE MOTHER ACTION PACK FOR WORK AND AREA, PLEASE ANYTHING WEY I FIT DO, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Am Tired Of Single Mother Both At Work And My Area by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 24, 2010
The pic is so funny but cute cheesy
Re: Am Tired Of Single Mother Both At Work And My Area by Dyt(f): 8:29am On Jul 24, 2010
wats all dis abt
Re: Am Tired Of Single Mother Both At Work And My Area by blacksta(m): 8:33am On Jul 24, 2010
grin
Eyah:

The pic is so funny but cute cheesy

Abeg gist us more
Re: Am Tired Of Single Mother Both At Work And My Area by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 24, 2010
blacksta:

grin
Abeg gist us more

Can't make it without Efe. I know you missed her. wink
Re: Am Tired Of Single Mother Both At Work And My Area by blacksta(m): 8:45am On Jul 24, 2010
Eyah:

Can't make it without Efe. I know you missed her. wink

Dont we all miss her - Jokes wise.
Re: Am Tired Of Single Mother Both At Work And My Area by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2010
Yes, we do. She brings all the fun here. Hope she is awake by now. smiley
Re: Am Tired Of Single Mother Both At Work And My Area by blacksta(m): 8:55am On Jul 24, 2010
I guess in the mean time - i will have to amuse you
grin
Re: Am Tired Of Single Mother Both At Work And My Area by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 24, 2010
Where is your joke?
Re: Am Tired Of Single Mother Both At Work And My Area by blacksta(m): 9:05am On Jul 24, 2010
Eyah:

Where is your joke?

It is been prepared - might not be up to standard - newbie at this thing - So please go easy
Re: Am Tired Of Single Mother Both At Work And My Area by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2010
That's great. Take your time & have fun. wink
Re: Am Tired Of Single Mother Both At Work And My Area by EfemenaXY: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2010
@poster I have no sense of humour

don't get your joke - what am I missing here??  undecided

@ Eyah & Blacksta -  hello to you both!!

how una dey now??  cheesy cheesy cheesy

<I've missed you both too> wink
Re: Am Tired Of Single Mother Both At Work And My Area by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2010
Thanks Efe, Im fine. Happy Weekends! smiley smiley
Re: Am Tired Of Single Mother Both At Work And My Area by jokingmary(m): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2010
I don't really get the joke
Re: Am Tired Of Single Mother Both At Work And My Area by EfemenaXY: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2010
^^ my point exactly

@poster, pls break it down really gently for us. . . cool

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Have To U Die? / Did You Drink Fruit Very Oftin? / Hon Patrick Obiahagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.