Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

The Sacrifice Of Thanksgiving (1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Sacrifice Of Thanksgiving (1) (234 Views)

Types Of Thanksgiving / Prayer Of Thanksgiving And Mercy For The Month Of July. / George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sacrifice Of Thanksgiving (1) by Revadebola: 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
THE SACRIFICES OF THANKSGIVING. (1)

There are two kinds of thanksgiving.

There is what I call the baby kind of giving thanks to God.

This is the thanksgiving that you offer to God after you have physically received the answer to your prayers.

It is the thanksgiving that you find easy to render to God when everything seems to be working out as desired and planned.

But there is another kind of thanksgiving, which I call the adult kind of thanksgiving.

The Bible calls it, the sacrifices of thanksgiving.

PRAYER POINTS.
1. Lord I repent from my ingratitude.
2. Spend at least 10 singing songs to God.
3. In Jesus Name, I rebuke every spirit of heaviness.
4. Oh God, I put on the garment of praises.

Continued tomorrow.

PLAGIARISM IS WRONG. DON'T EDIT THE POST BEFORE SHARING IT.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030 , TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page,
"Charles Adebola Ministries"

(1) (Reply)

Great Expectations / "Vaccines Are Useless, Cause They Were Not Mentioned In My Bible"---iya Oloshi / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/12/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.