Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

h - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / h (357 Views)

A Student Of ABUAD Who Came Late To Class Was Asked To Leave Or Sing, See What H / The Use Of "An" Before H Sounding Words, Is It Correct? / h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

h by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
h
Re: h by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
BadmanBinLaden:
Architect and architecture students in the house

My mom wants my junior brother to study architecture simply because she wants one of her son to be called an "Architect"

He's confused right now and he told me that he's scared because they dont used to do tecnical drawing in his school and that he's not good with drawing.

Please can the young lad make it even though he's not good with drawings, i dont want him to go into something he cant do. He is in Ss3 and about gonna write 2019 jamb

CAN YOU COOK FOOD WITHOUT WATER? LET HIM NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF HIM NOT CHOOSING THE COURSE HE WOULD LIKE TO STUDY
Re: h by exalted007: 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
Acutually, I as a person would not advice anyone to go for a thing he/she does not have a flair for. I say this because most times, the flair is the drive that keeps you going. You might want to imagine Ronaldo singing blues or painting. He could do that but, he should do what he/she is good at. At times we have seen situations where someone was forced into a particular course and ended up loving it. It's all boils down to the individual factor if he/she is someone that mingles well he can actually do it. but if he/she keeps to himself and bring up the attitude of "THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANT" then, it won't work.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State College Of Education(in Affiliation With Ekiti State Uni.) Degree. / Myschool CBT Challenge Season 5 Begins - Cash Prize Of N200,000 To Be Won! / Facebook Maths Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.