Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Milan Youth Apologises After Ronaldo Photo Catches Teammate Unclad (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Milan Youth Apologises After Ronaldo Photo Catches Teammate Unclad (Photos) (1154 Views)

BBC Apologises After Sex Noise Was Heard In The Studio During A Live FA Cup / Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle / Manchester United Gains $300m In Share Value After Ronaldo Announcement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Milan Youth Apologises After Ronaldo Photo Catches Teammate Unclad (Photos) by AbujaBlue: 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
"I am deeply sorry for what came out on social media at this time. I apologise first of all with Giorgio Chiellini, it was not my intention. I assure him and all the football fans that I just took a picture with a great champion, but I did not post anything on my social media, nothing on my profile nor on my stories, nor would I do it after a defeat, the smile of photo is for making a little dream. I made the only mistake, which I regret, that I shared the photo with some friends, who shared it, without having checked it first."

AC Milan youth player Raoul Bellanova has apologised after he left Giorgio Chiellini red-faced having accidentally exposed him in a dressing room photo.

The 18-year-old was seen in the Juventus dressing room after their win over Milan at the San Siro at the weekend, but unfortunately for Chiellini, he was spotted in the background with no clothes on.

Although Bellanova didn’t share the image himself, it made its way onto social media through his friends and quickly went viral with Chiellini undoubtedly being left embarrassed by the whole matter.

The youngster has now posted an apology on Instagram to the veteran Italian defender and has insisted that he takes responsibility for sharing the image with friends without checking first and for being too late in stopping them from posting it.

Further, he also seemingly apologises for appearing to be happy in the photo right after a Milan defeat, as he simply insisted that he was just pleased to live out a dream and take a photo with Cristiano Ronaldo.

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2018/11/13/ac-milan-youth-star-apologises-after-embarrassing-giorgio-chiellini-in-juventus-dressing-room-photo/

1 Like

Re: Milan Youth Apologises After Ronaldo Photo Catches Teammate Unclad (Photos) by Buharisef(m): 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
Make Dem Leave The Boy Jawe, After All My Zooming I Still No See Anything Sef
Re: Milan Youth Apologises After Ronaldo Photo Catches Teammate Unclad (Photos) by TobiAbuja: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
Chai, this guy will be cleaning Chiellini's boots for sometime to come.

1 Like

Re: Milan Youth Apologises After Ronaldo Photo Catches Teammate Unclad (Photos) by AbujaBlue: 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
TobiAbuja:
Chai, this guy will be cleaning Chiellini's boots for sometime to come.

Yeah but clearly an honest mistake. Some friends sharing that, though!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Wins An International Trophy As Argentina Beat Brazil In Superclasi / Italian Club Fires Coach For Disrespecting Opposition Winning 27-0 / Funny Football Trolls (MEMES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.