Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Are We Truely One Country? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Truely One Country? (527 Views)

America ; One Country, Different Standards ..... Pictures. / Electricity Problem In Nigeria: Have We Truely Transited To Light? / Time To Decide If We Can Remain As One Country- Northern CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Truely One Country? by amarilo: 5:46am On Jul 24, 2010
Bole-Kaja (m) Re: Biafra 40 Years Later - That We May Never Forget
« #44 on: February 23, 2009, 03:07 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I blame Gowon for not doing his job well! The war ought to have ended tay tay only if he had advocated the use of chemical and nerve gases to wipe out the ibos. Nigeria would have been a better place today. Instead due to the magmanimous attitude of Gowon, we now have countless drug peddlers, money swindlers, 419ers, fraudsters, street hawkers and urchins, greedy ibo families selling their daughters for N5 and a host of terrible things. They only know about importing and importing and flooding the entire nation with fake and dilapitated materials while the country groans due to their insatiable greed.

The only joy the rest of nigeria gets is seeing them wallowing in pain and suffering and underdevelopment. I am glad the FG pays no attention to their roads or infrastructures and very soon, that place will be a washed out environment and we hope a katrina of sorts occurs to flush these vermins from our sight for good.

I am also happy the FG is rounding up all those who shout the biafra slogan and jailing them for treason. They shouldnt be allowed near humans when they are dogs themselves feeding on the reminants of nigeria. Every dubious and fraudulent thing comes from them. Take for example the "my pikin" drug. Only an Ibo man can decide to comot pogrom on its own citizens for money.

I am also happy the scars of that war has made them realise that they will always be second class citizens for life in Nigeria and will never ever taste the presidency of this country. To see how insignificant they are, they occupy the least attract federal post and i doubt if any one knows his name.

You guys will continue to be the slaves of this nation and until a just government comes to wipe you all out from this planet, Nigeria will know no peace.

Idiots!

I spit on the grave of all so called biafra soldiers and its irritating citizens. They are exactly where they belong! In the mist of worms and maggots which they actually are!
Culled from Nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-56575.32.html
Re: Are We Truely One Country? by invisible2(m): 6:02am On Jul 24, 2010
Let's forgive the original writer for his stupidity, but the main sin was committed by Amailo, its the messenger that goes to tell the king that "they are saying you are a big fool" that gets hanged.
The lizard said he was not annoyed at those who killed him, its those that asked that his corpse should be slammed on the ground, wash all these enemity below the carpet.
Re: Are We Truely One Country? by EzeUche(m): 9:32am On Jul 24, 2010
Amadioha shall strike both the author of that post and the messenger who created this thread.

I pray to God that he deals with our "fellow" Africa in which he will die of a painful disease for wishing death on my people.

Juju shall be used in this case.
Re: Are We Truely One Country? by amarilo: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2010
invisible!:

Let's forgive the original writer for his stupidity, but the main sin was committed by Amailo, its the messenger that goes to tell the king that "they are saying you are a big fool" that gets hanged.
The lizard said he was not annoyed at those who killed him, its those that asked that his corpse should be slammed on the ground, wash all these enemity below the carpet.
You are a big fool. What happens to "take the massage and leave the messenger" so the owner of this site should be killed for letting the original poster use his platform to spew hatred to the Igbo race. How can somebody post such comment and it wasn't deleted? How can people say Nigeria is one yet some nigerians wish such for their fellow country men. Not even an Iraqi will wish that to America.
What will happen to Igbos if that guy occupy your Aso rock? This is not a case of let them go is a clear case of kill all even ants from that region.

Brothers open your eyes. "Once bitten twice shy".

(1) (Reply)

How We Rig Elections, Reveals Former C' River State Governor, Donald Duke / Police Force Claims That 32 Of Its Men Were Assassinated By Members Of Bokoharam / Zoning: Why I Didn’t Vote, By Yobe Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.