Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,664 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Oshiomhole To Saraki: I Will Sue You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole To Saraki: I Will Sue You (191 Views)

Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole To Saraki: I Will Sue You by newsbook: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
The chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, has threatened to sue Senate President, Senator Bukola Saraki over his unwarranted attack and call for Oshiomhole’s resignation.

Oshiomhole described Saraki’s attack as pathetic and an irresponsible resort to petty politics.

Oshiomhole said Saraki, an usurper and pretender to the position of senate president, has no moral ground to call for his resignation, Chief Press Secretary to the APC national chairman, Mr. Simon Ebegbulem said.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/oshiomhole-to-saraki-i-will-sue-you

(1) (Reply)

OBHS Commends Governor Akeredolu Over Positive Effort In Education / Breaking: Oshiomhole Threatens To Sue Anyone Accusing Him Of Corruption / New Innovations By Some Political Supporters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.