Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Ladies (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Ladies (photos) (1315 Views)

I Have 6 Packs & 6 Cars - Peter Psquare Boast As He Reminds Ladies. PHOTOS / Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) / Influential Abuja Based Business Lady Empowers South African Ladies - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Ladies (photos) by lacemose(m): 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
When it comes to beauty, these universities are loaded with them. there are also beautiful ladies in other Universities but these ones tend to have the highest ratio. here they are with photos to back them up.

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/11/nigerian-universities-with-most.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique, seun

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Ladies (photos) by lacemose(m): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2018

Re: Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Ladies (photos) by Kastonkastroll(m): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
Is there anything like Nigeria universities with the most beautiful girls. I don't know how you people carryout your research, but I will tell you, there is nothing like the most beautiful this or that. What you may see as beautiful will be viewed as ugly to another person. Because beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder.

Op receive sense
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nina Looks Absolutely Different In New Outfit And Makeup. Photos / Chioma Shuns Davido After He Said "Let's Do It" / No Bad Blood! Peter Okoye celebrates Jude’s daughter It is no news Peter Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.