Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Accident To New Corpers Going To Cross River. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Accident To New Corpers Going To Cross River. (701 Views)

Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River / Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) / Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident To New Corpers Going To Cross River. by holafloyd(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
Reports reaching me now is that some group of graduates going to NYSC camp in Cross River State are involved in an accident at Okene where some of them are feared dead. Please help us reach out to NYSC to intervene in this as soon as possible.

Re: Accident To New Corpers Going To Cross River. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
holafloyd:
Reports reaching me now is that some group of graduates going to NYSC camp in Cross River State are involved in an accident at Okene where some of them are feared dead. Please help us reach out to NYSC to intervene in this as soon as possible.
For real? I was on the road a couple of hours ago. Still on the road lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Accident To New Corpers Going To Cross River. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is why I don't travel in a group.

You increase the number of evil spirits monitoring your journey.

2 Likes

Re: Accident To New Corpers Going To Cross River. by holafloyd(m): 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
holafloyd:

(1) (Reply)

I'm An NYSC Official In Kebbi, Do U Have Any Questions? / Nysc Online Registration Requirements For Married Woman / Enugu Batch B 2012,lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.