Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Neco Gives Special Consideration To Albinos And Blind Candidates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Neco Gives Special Consideration To Albinos And Blind Candidates (174 Views)

Register For 2020 MTN Nigeria Scholarship Scheme For Science And Blind Students / Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria / JAMB Orders Candidates To Upload Their O'Level Results Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neco Gives Special Consideration To Albinos And Blind Candidates by johwestz: 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
NECO GIVES SPECIAL CONSIDERATION TO ALBINOS AND BLIND CANDIDATES

Candidates should confirm the specific Venues for Oral French, Arabic and Stenography I & IV from NECO State Office where they are sitting for the examination.
Candidates should come along with their Computers/Laptops for Stenography Paper I & IV to the specified venue.
The Nigerian languages i.e. Hausa. Igbo and Yoruba include the Literature aspect
Possession of GSM in Examination Hall is PROHIBITED.
Bring of PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATOR is not allowed.
BLIND CANDIDATES ARE TO SIT FOR THE EXAMINATION IN THEIR RESPECTIVE NECO STATE OFFICES AND MAKE USE OF THE SUPPLIED BRAILLE SHEET.
THE ALBINOS AND BLIND CANDIDATES ARE TO BE GIVEN 30 MINUTES EXTRA TIME ACROSS ALL PAPERS.
Read on at www.johwestplus.com

(1) (Reply)

18 Nov UPTET Morning-evening Shift Answer Key 2018 / Have You Signed Up? / How To Potty Train Your Dog [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.