Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children (37939 Views)

Tipper Driver Kills Pregnant Woman And Her Children In Anambra, Flees. Pics / The Touching Story Of A Widow Who Walked Into Our Office Asking For Assistance / Widow Who Rides A Keke Napep For A Living Shares Her Emotional Story (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children by sirusX(m): 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
Yet our politicians kart away millions and guard themselves 24/7 with the lives of those in service
Re: Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children by YorubaAssasin: 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
May God Almighty bless her and her children. undecided

May Devil cause sorrow, commotion, havoc, curse, destruction et al... to every Nigerian Politicians and their families! Amen! angry angry angry
Re: Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children by carrascocity(f): 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
She's the real Slay Mama

God bless and keep her for children and her loved ones.. AMEN!

lol
Amen
Re: Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children by StRichard(m): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
Vocnewsblog:
“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” ― Winston S. Churchill
“I lost my husband early this year January 2018, and he died in active service with the Nigerian Air Force.”
“I have been able to pay my children’s school fees, but I am facing difficulty with their textbooks.”

Mrs. Vera Biayeibo is the wife of Late Flight Sergeant Oliver Biayeibo an Ijaw indigene of Delta State, who died on the 28th of January this year in active service to the Nigerian Air Force. Narrating how the husband passed on she said; “He complained of being tired during one of his working days on an aircraft, and his commandant ordered him to go and rest, he obeyed the command, not having the slightest knowledge that it was going to be his last day on earth".

The family is blessed with two handsome boys and a beautiful girl and they are all in school. Before the demise of her husband she said she was working with a company in Lagos. But she got dismissed before her husband died, and that was when she decided to start a business for herself, which is yielding some little profit for her today, which she has been using to provide for the needs of her children.

Mrs. Vera is into the production of liquid soap and she sells it around the Airforce Base where she resides, and she also sells shoes and bags too to some of her friends within her locality.

“All thanks to God, I have been able to pay my children’s school fees, just the textbooks is what I am finding difficult to get for them, I have been praying to God to send a helper my way. And God has brought you (the Voice of Divine Truth International Outreach) my way and I am very grateful…” – so she said after the International Coordinator, Mr. Gregory Azemobor inquired from her, how she had been coping with the children’s education.

Mr. Azemobor admonished her not to throw in the towel to life challenges that everything is going to be alright. And right there, the International Coordinator on behalf of the team presented her the cash donation ₦20,000 to support her business and implore her to use it judiciously to boost her business and take care of her children. Expressing her gratitude to the organization with smiles all over face, she went further to advice other widows out there to look for something to do to take care of their children, rather than involve in the unchaste act.

Our target is to empower 1000 Widows with a free grant of ₦20,000 each, to enable them to start or boost their petty businesses. The goal of this project is to economically empower poor widows to improve their livelihood and be able to cater for their families.

The core message of our widow’s empowerment project;
Beloved, the only reason why we are showing you the videos and pictures of our charitable activities is to practically teach, demonstrate and inspire you to imbibe the message of love for humanity. As you watch and see us help widows who are in need, please be inspired also to do likewise. There are Widows around you, go out of your way to show them the love of God. God will not come down from heaven to that; you should represent His interest here on earth.

Re: Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children by Jacqueline22(f): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
angry angry sad angry sad sad sad angry angry angry undecided undecided
Lol grin grin
U hate the name
Re: Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children by Originalsly: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hmmm.....I thought this was about the widow....only to learn it is about using the widows to promote the ehmmm....charity.
Re: Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children by wink2015(m): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
Vocnewsblog:
“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” ― Winston S. Churchill
“I lost my husband early this year January 2018, and he died in active service with the Nigerian Air Force.”
“I have been able to pay my children’s school fees, but I am facing difficulty with their textbooks.”

Mrs. Vera Biayeibo is the wife of Late Flight Sergeant Oliver Biayeibo an Ijaw indigene of Delta State, who died on the 28th of January this year in active service to the Nigerian Air Force. Narrating how the husband passed on she said; “He complained of being tired during one of his working days on an aircraft, and his commandant ordered him to go and rest, he obeyed the command, not having the slightest knowledge that it was going to be his last day on earth".

The family is blessed with two handsome boys and a beautiful girl and they are all in school. Before the demise of her husband she said she was working with a company in Lagos. But she got dismissed before her husband died, and that was when she decided to start a business for herself, which is yielding some little profit for her today, which she has been using to provide for the needs of her children.

Mrs. Vera is into the production of liquid soap and she sells it around the Airforce Base where she resides, and she also sells shoes and bags too to some of her friends within her locality.

“All thanks to God, I have been able to pay my children’s school fees, just the textbooks is what I am finding difficult to get for them, I have been praying to God to send a helper my way. And God has brought you (the Voice of Divine Truth International Outreach) my way and I am very grateful…” – so she said after the International Coordinator, Mr. Gregory Azemobor inquired from her, how she had been coping with the children’s education.

Mr. Azemobor admonished her not to throw in the towel to life challenges that everything is going to be alright. And right there, the International Coordinator on behalf of the team presented her the cash donation ₦20,000 to support her business and implore her to use it judiciously to boost her business and take care of her children. Expressing her gratitude to the organization with smiles all over face, she went further to advice other widows out there to look for something to do to take care of their children, rather than involve in the unchaste act.

Our target is to empower 1000 Widows with a free grant of ₦20,000 each, to enable them to start or boost their petty businesses. The goal of this project is to economically empower poor widows to improve their livelihood and be able to cater for their families.

The core message of our widow’s empowerment project;
Beloved, the only reason why we are showing you the videos and pictures of our charitable activities is to practically teach, demonstrate and inspire you to imbibe the message of love for humanity. As you watch and see us help widows who are in need, please be inspired also to do likewise. There are Widows around you, go out of your way to show them the love of God. God will not come down from heaven to that; you should represent His interest here on earth.

Widowhood is not an easy state of life.

But sometimes it is inevitable due a number of unforseen circumstances and unpredictable factors.

One may underestimate the pains experienced by the victim but not till it happens to one of us.

They pass through financial and emotional challenges.

I commend her steadfastness to eke out a living no matter how small.

The Almighty God is her strength.
Re: Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children by Burgerlomo: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
God will bless your hustle cool
Re: Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children by tech18: 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
May God bless her business.
Re: Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
Jacqueline22:

Lol grin grin
U hate the name
That name no be am at all angry
Re: Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children by mechanics(m): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
I thought the military authorities will sponsor the children on full scholarship.
Re: Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children by mechanics(m): 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
I thought the military authorities will sponsor the children in full scholarship.
Re: Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children by oglalasioux(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
chloride6:
What is the plan of the Military for families of personnel who die in active service?

I can tell you.

Nothing

Depends on the part of the country you come from. There's alwayssomething for fulani soldiers, I believe.
Re: Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children by kellyboo: 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
Own a mini solar plant in your home/office. Affordable and durable.
Re: Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children by writeprof(m): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
chloride6:
What is the plan of the Military for families of personnel who die in active service?

I can tell you.

Nothing

You can imagine! Should this woman be made to go through this trauma? And some people will call themselves representatives busy stealing left right and centre. I hope they'll allow to stay in that barracks till next year before they send her packing? May God help her and other Nigerians.
Re: Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children by ddeola: 2:30am On Nov 16, 2018
Nigeria is still falling short in taking care of the families of departed ones who have served the country or die in the course of duty. undecided undecided undecided

God dey o...
Re: Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children by gbagyiza: 5:04am On Nov 16, 2018
chloride6:

I can tell you.

Nothing

You they mind this country. One day this country will look for young men to join d military but non will be ready for that.
Re: Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children by yinnyme(m): 6:08am On Nov 16, 2018
chloride6:

I can tell you.

Nothing

You are very wrong. It may not be much but the training of the children to University is guarranttee. All they need is for you to register them in a school, bring the addmission letter and school fees will be paid annually. The problems some of the widows encounter is when the Late used other person's as NOK besides the wife or children. So if they split the benefits with her or at times do not give her then she will have to be catering for the children alone because by law the Armed Forces is only entitled to the children education. Don't forget I said it may not be much but you are wrong that the Armed Forces don't care for the family of the deceased in active service.
Re: Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children by fashrola(m): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2018
shine96:

Thank you pastor for your 20,000 naira, but Wetin 20k go do in this age and times?

Is it not better than the so called tradamoni? undecided
Re: Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children by frozen70(f): 9:19am On Nov 16, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Any thing special here

Stop over hyping things abegi

Her own better she Sabi make soup

Is because your mind is upside down that's why you can't see anything special

Any you end up spelling soap as soup just to show how upside down your brain is

This is the hardest moment of her life until these children graduates and start working
Re: Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children by Vocnewsblog(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2018
mimimile93:
Mrs Vera pls be very careful of Mr. Azemobor.
I don't trust Igbos.

Don't give him ur cell num.

Don't let him pay u a visit alone. If he isnt with his team.

Don't pay him a visit.

God will bless ur hustle.

Meanwhile:

Do y'all noticed that since PMB came to power no bombin of churches, mosques, market places and motor parks.

God bless PMB.

GEJ used money meant to fight terrorism to give his wife to build a five star hotel.

God punish dem.

Sai baba iza goal.
Just imagine your evil thoughts for the man that you know nothing of, may God have mercy on you my friend. If you have nothing to say you can just read and don't comment.
Re: Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children by Yankiss(m): 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Any thing special here

Stop over hyping things abegi

Her own better she Sabi make soup

Sabi make soup ke? You probably meant SOAP. The amount is paltry. Too small for the noise, I concur!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today / Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man / Ways To Add More Value To Yourself: Becoming Indispensable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.