Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Buhari Urged To Ensure Credible Polls In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Urged To Ensure Credible Polls In 2019 (223 Views)

Kwankwaso To Buhari: You Didn’t Do Enough To Ensure Credible Elections / President Buhari Urged To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Urged To Ensure Credible Polls In 2019 by Mysteryque: 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
President, Church of Christ in Nations, COCIN, Rev. Dachollom Datiri, has pleaded with the Federal Government to do everything possible to give Nigerians credible polls in 2019.

He equally called on politicians to desist from “mandate robbery,” while urging Christians to vote only God-fearing and credible candidates.

Rev. Datiri, who spoke during the 95th General Church Council of COCIN at the Church’s headquarters in Jos, also enjoined the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration to go about the fight against corruption in a fair and just manner.

He also demanded that Leah Sharibu, the Chibok girls and other captives of Boko Haram should not be forgotten in captivity.

According to him, “we heralded the fight against corruption of the Buhari government when he started. As a church, we cannot associate ourselves with any fight that is bias.

God has plans for Nigeria, but sin distorted God’s plan for the nation, says Okoh

“Leah Sharibu, the 15-year-old girl, is now eight months in Boko Haram captivity because of her faith in Christ and the government under Buhari is playing games with her life. Also the Chibok girls and other abductees are still in captivity after more than four years.

“We make bold to say no responsible government will allow this for one day.”

Re: Buhari Urged To Ensure Credible Polls In 2019 by Mysteryque: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Buhari Urged To Ensure Credible Polls In 2019 by Mysteryque: 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
I hope he does.
Re: Buhari Urged To Ensure Credible Polls In 2019 by SolutionMee: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
cheesy
Nigerians urge you to resign or else get humiliated at the poll next year.
Re: Buhari Urged To Ensure Credible Polls In 2019 by Holumhidey(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
guys today is my birthday and am thinking of doing something crazy.
here it is:
the highest likes i've seen on nairaland is 1700.
and we have about two million members on nairaland.
so even if only half of the population likes this comment, it will amount to over a million likes on one comment.
so guys please like this comment.
please oo just think of it as my birthday gift....
please do it oo so i can finally see what to put in my signature.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Urged To Ensure Credible Polls In 2019 by Holumhidey(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
J
Re: Buhari Urged To Ensure Credible Polls In 2019 by Mysteryque: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Nigerians urge you to resign or else get humiliated at the poll next year.

Haa. funny one. We'd see what happens in 2019.
Re: Buhari Urged To Ensure Credible Polls In 2019 by Kennedy94(m): 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
free and fair election is what we want

Pay your suppliers in china with us @ #50/rmb

(1) (Reply)

My Ordeals In Kidnappers’ Den – Ondo ADC Candidate / Edo SDGs Assures Of Quality Education, Constructs School In Obarenren Community / I Will Develop A New Transport Policy - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.