Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

I Am Now Sure Jega Will Assist Jonathan Rig The 2011 Elections. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Now Sure Jega Will Assist Jonathan Rig The 2011 Elections. (561 Views)

Ajimobi did not win the 2011 elections, he only outsmarted me-Akala / "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose / Inec Official List Of Candidates For The 2011 Elections In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Now Sure Jega Will Assist Jonathan Rig The 2011 Elections. by Gbawe: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2010
Folks who know what happened in Ekiti will know that Ayoka Adebayo , with the huge controversy over her credibility, should play no part at all in next year elections . Still Jega saw it fit to post her to Ondo State? Is this not the State OBJ and the PDP have sworn to capture?

I have never doubted that Jonathan plans to rig the 2011 elections. Aside from interacting freely and publicly with virtually all the criminals and election riggers 'par excellence' in Nigeria, Jonathan simply does not have a decent record of leadership performance any Nigerian can trust. We also saw Jonathan in 'good form' during the Ekiti guber election.

What I am shocked about is how guickly Jega has become a tool of OBJ and Jonathan. Ayoka Adebayo should be removed from INEC totally not posted to Ondo so that she can help the PDP dethrone Mimiko for another worthless criminal. When will Nigeria be delivered from do-or-die Politicians (OBJ) and their stooge Protege (Yar Adua and now Jonathan) ?

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201007244213553

Activist asks Jega to remove Adebayo as Ondo REC  By Sunday Aborisade, Akure   
Saturday, 24 Jul 2010   

A human rights activist, Mr. Morakinyo Ogele, on Friday condemned the posting of Mrs Ayoka Adebayo to Ondo State as the new State Resident Electoral Commissioner.

In a statement he issued and made available to our correspondent in Akure, Ogele alleged that the posting of Adebayo as Ondo State REC was another strategy designed by the Peoples Democratic Party to rig the 2010 general election in the state.

He, therefore, called on the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Prof. Attahiru Jega, to redeploy Adebayo in order to guarantee a free and fair election in the state next year.

He alleged that under Adebayo as the Ekiti State REC during the last governorship re-run election, the poll was ”massively, crudely and shamelessly rigged.”

He said, ”There was a triangular criminal alliance between INEC, Police and PDP in stealing people‘s votes. It is on record that she offered herself to PDP to rig the said election.

”Posting her to Ondo State is a confirmation of Chief Obasanjo‘s declaration that the state must be captured by PDP in 2011.”

Ogele also alleged that Adebayo was under the control of Obasanjo even before she was appointed as a REC and therefore, would not be impartial.

”I hereby put the chairman of INEC, Prof. Attahiru Jega, on notice that Mrs Ayoka Adebayo, will contaminate his acknowledged integrity if left to conduct any election under him.

”Jega should within seven days remove her from Ondo State to allow peaceful, fair and free election in the state,” the activist added.

He said that if Jega failed to remove Adebayo, he would organise the masses in black shirts on a peaceful demonstration in the state and equally file a writ of mandamus compelling the INEC boss to remove her through legal process.

Re: I Am Now Sure Jega Will Assist Jonathan Rig The 2011 Elections. by Gbawe: 10:03am On Jul 24, 2010
these are some of the comments to the article:

At her age, mama should get out of INEC and possibly start writing a book on her experience in Ekiti. Such a book would reveal her real person, the tricks and the games of election rigging in that part of Nigeria. It could well turn out to be a best seller. Please lets encourage her to go do the right thing.

Posted by: Bada Folupe , on Saturday, July 24, 2010

That USELESS woman again? Wonder what she’s still doing in INEC after all the FRAUD she committed in Ekiti state. AYOKA go home and rest!!!

Posted by: Chinedu , on Saturday, July 24, 2010

my dear prof,you surprise me!,[b]in the first place do you even need anybody to tell you not to appoint such a woman to this kind of sensitive post,[/b]she is too controversial,pls have a rethink!!

Posted by: oladimeji femi , on Saturday, July 24, 2010
Re: I Am Now Sure Jega Will Assist Jonathan Rig The 2011 Elections. by blacksta(m): 10:11am On Jul 24, 2010
No more hope - I rest my case -

goodbye Nigera

Compared to Jonathan Yar adua was child's play
Re: I Am Now Sure Jega Will Assist Jonathan Rig The 2011 Elections. by Gbawe: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2010
blacksta:

No more hope - I rest my case -

goodbye Nigera

Compared to Jonathan Yar adua was child's play

My brother , I am dumbfounded !!!! What other evidence is needed to convince Nigerians that Jonathan , despite his silly 'window dressing' , is planning to rig himself and numerous criminals into power next year ? Is Alao-Akala (Jonathans "excellent performer" buddy ) not now bragging that he has won next year's election already?

I think you are right that Jonathan may be worse than Yar Adua. His level of desperation to remain President is far greater than we ever saw in Yar Adua !!!! I am totally shocked at seeing the numerous enemies-of-progress Jonathan is fraternising with !! What will become of Nigeria if Jonathan wins next year?
Re: I Am Now Sure Jega Will Assist Jonathan Rig The 2011 Elections. by amarilo: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2010
I wonder why you people still have hope in Nigeria when the thieves are in charge. How can you appoint a referee in match you are playing? Nigeria now is a clear case of loot whatever you can as the end is coming nearer as i type.

Even Wole Soyinka as president cannot rescue Nigeria, Innocent souls of children/women killed from eastern Nigeria to Jos are crying all night and until they are appeased Nigeria will know no peace and progress.
Re: I Am Now Sure Jega Will Assist Jonathan Rig The 2011 Elections. by Gbawe: 11:41am On Jul 24, 2010
amarilo:

I wonder why you people still have hope in Nigeria when the thieves are in charge. How can you appoint a referee in match you are playing? Nigeria now is a clear case of loot whatever you can as the end is coming nearer as i type.

Even Wole Soyinka as president cannot rescue Nigeria, Innocent souls of children/women killed from eastern Nigeria to Jos are crying all night and until they are appeased Nigeria will know no peace and progress.

Without hope all is lost. Lagosians , in the midst of much decay and rot , kept hoping for a better Lagos. Along came Fashola. Lagos is now getting better even if the Journey is still a long one.

A good President can move Nigeria forward rapidly . What Nigerians must reject is another leader (like Yar Adua) who will be paying political debts to ruinous kingmakers/sponsors to the detriment of Nigeria . If Jonathan wins , given those he is associating with , then I will join you in proclaiming that Nigeria is hopeless.

Imagine that Femi Otedola , a diesel Baron and one of the covert head of the diesel mafia ensuring Nigeria does not enjoy electricity, is now a 'tight' buddy of Jonathan and one of the sponsors of Uncle Goodluck's campaign !!!! When Otedola stands to lose a vast amount of business , if people no longer buy diesel for their generator , why on earth will he support Jonathan with funds if he has not gained some sort of assurance that his interests will remain 'protected' like Yar Adua 'assured' ibori?

In my Surulere neighbourhood , almost all homes have a generator in testimony to how most Nigerians have simply surrendered to the diesel and generator Mafia. One can imagine the stupendous volume of trade being done by generator and diesel retailers. Fashola is impatient to see the privatisation of the power sector. We all know that the domestic consumption of diesel in Nigeria will be highest in Lagos. What will happen to the fortune of the likes of Otedola if Lagosians simply throw away their generators with how a proactive Governor , under a privatised power sector , quickly secures constant electricity for Lagos?

With Jonathan's associating with those who have perpetuated destructive cabals all over Nigeria , it is obvious , despite populist talk, that nothing will change under Jonathan.

If Jonathan is now 'friends' with folks who profit from Nigeria's misery we can see that , like Yar Adua with his populist  and fake "state of emergency on power supply" , there will be eventual excuses for why we do not have electricity and progress.

I wonder if we never learn in Nigeria. Ibori was Yar Adua's main sponsor . Once Yar Adua became President the fight against corruption simply died because Ibori 'checkmated' the nation by promoting the appointment of Waziri and Aondoakaa into the two jobs that have the most impact on the fight against corruption. Anyone watching those Jonathan is 'rolling' with will be very scared for Nigeria.
Re: I Am Now Sure Jega Will Assist Jonathan Rig The 2011 Elections. by yemmight(m): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2010
Ayoka Adebayo again? shocked shocked shocked Chie! God please deliver us from Obasanjo. cry embarassed sad angry

(1) (Reply)

Video Of French Police Evicting African Immigrants- What's Your Reaction? / Mr. President's Message On Facebook / Efcc Quizzes, Detains Akingbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.