Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Woman Who Killed Husband & Children Omitted From Obituary Poster - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Killed Husband & Children Omitted From Obituary Poster (509 Views)

Maryam Bobbo, Husband & Children Missing After Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Train / Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos / Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Killed Husband & Children Omitted From Obituary Poster by unclesoyo: 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
The mother who killed her husband, their three kids, and herself in a murder-suicide in Benue State, has been omitted from the obituary poster of the family.

The deceased identified as Mr. Nicholas Adetsav Alanga was found dead with his wife and children at their home in Vandeikya street, Makurdi, Benue state.

The attack began following a disagreement and the wife, who neighbours say has been known to be violent, went on a rampage. She damaged her husband's car then killed her entire family before taking her life.

On the obituary, the husband and his three kids' photos were placed with the words:

"Wonders shall never end."

The burial will hold on Friday, November 16th at their hometown in Gwer-East local government of Benue state.

https://lailasnews.com/woman-who-killed-husband-children-omitted-from-obituary-poster

lalasticlala

Re: Woman Who Killed Husband & Children Omitted From Obituary Poster by Emmafe(m): 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
What a wicked world

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband & Children Omitted From Obituary Poster by godfatherx: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
When love becomes toxic.

I just can't wrap my head around her decision to kill at all on the one hand, then kill her kids too on the other.

What the hell did the children do to her?

She doesn't deserve to be buried, her body should be tied to a post for birds to eat.
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband & Children Omitted From Obituary Poster by swiz123(m): 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
The man is actually the one who deserves to be omitted from the burial poster for felling to protect his kids.

I still don't understand how a women can violently take my life when I am fully awake - even if she were possessed by a demon

Ladies shouldn't marry weaklings.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Carding? / Wizkid Bodyguard Was Nearly Beaten To Death When He Trys To Pay The Debt Owed By / Student Allegedly Used By Yahoo Boys Runs Mad At Ijebu Ode(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.