Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Cee C Hangs Out With Uriel And Craze Clown In Dubai (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee C Hangs Out With Uriel And Craze Clown In Dubai (Photos) (31969 Views)

Ozo, Ceec, Uriel And Jackie B Attend Green October Event (Pictures) / Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" / Uriel And Bassey Co-host Nexus Kitchen Cookout In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee C Hangs Out With Uriel And Craze Clown In Dubai (Photos) by itzprezy(m): 7:05am On Nov 16, 2018
Uriel uriel...my spec..i like them thick thick..
Re: Cee C Hangs Out With Uriel And Craze Clown In Dubai (Photos) by celebgistz2: 7:54am On Nov 16, 2018
Alexrayz:

Do all these celebrity have a whatsapp group and in it d admin day let all go to Dubai cause am not understanding dat all of the celeb are in one city at same time

They are going for the One Africa Music Fest which will hold today 17th of November 2018 In Dubai

1 Like

Re: Cee C Hangs Out With Uriel And Craze Clown In Dubai (Photos) by yinchar(m): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2018
The love I have for Uriel, so thick and nice.....chai
Re: Cee C Hangs Out With Uriel And Craze Clown In Dubai (Photos) by 77up(m): 9:28am On Nov 16, 2018
deri4luv1:
Short, small, Yam-Leg, mannerless bitch.....
You can't go far with bitterness.

Spot on Cee C Omo ologo, enemy may kill themself tongue
Re: Cee C Hangs Out With Uriel And Craze Clown In Dubai (Photos) by fadoz(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2018
Cute
Re: Cee C Hangs Out With Uriel And Craze Clown In Dubai (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:51am On Nov 16, 2018
Uriel reminds me of Charity Greenleaf in the TV series Greenleaf played by Deborah Joy Winans.
Re: Cee C Hangs Out With Uriel And Craze Clown In Dubai (Photos) by wisdomkid: 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
Smaart:
... on a sponsored trip... isokay

Which is why your life is still like this.
Every successful girl is geek d**k...

The men that are giving them the money, are they NOT your fellow Men?
Or you're seriously a jealous human filled with hatred?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son / Tiwa Savage Impostor Allegedly Dupes Lagos Politician / D'banj, His Wife And Son At John Boyega’s "Pacific Rim Uprising" Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.