Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Should I Take The Offer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Take The Offer (462 Views)

Graduate Trainee: Should I Take This Employment Offer? / Should I Take This Banking Job Offer? Pls Come In And Advise / Advice Urgently Needed: Should I Consider This Job If Given The Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Take The Offer by wallay77(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hi nairalanders though am not too happy writing this stuff here but am left with no other choice.. I just completed my NYSC last month and after submitting my CV in different places am yet to hear from anyone and already am getting bored of staying at home. .so there is this boss of mine whom I worked with few months before my service I decided to tell him I would like work with him pending the time I get a better offer.. .so he said no problem but my concern now is the amount he is willing to pay 35k To me somehow it's ridiculous but he said he can't pay more than that. .funny enough there is this person I know that works with him that he is paying above 50k without any cert..I feel like not going but my parent are aware and they feel I should manage it for a start
Re: Should I Take The Offer by leonard002(m): 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
For a start, go for it as long as transportation is covered. Don't stop applying. You'll get a better place with time
Re: Should I Take The Offer by ipobarethieves: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
embarassed grab it for now.Manage dat 35k pending wen u'll see beta offer.it is still dan roaming aimlessly with ur pali up/down while ur shoes sole bend.E go beta

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Professional Writer To Hire? / Not anymore / Store Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.