Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

I Ate Pork/pig And My Conscience Is Judging Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Ate Pork/pig And My Conscience Is Judging Me (272 Views)

The Most High Is Judging The Nations / Having Our Hearts Sprinkled From An Evil Conscience. What Is An Evil Conscience? / Yesterday, I Ate The Forbiden Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ate Pork/pig And My Conscience Is Judging Me by Gboy101: 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
And the pig, because it has a cloven hoof that is completely split, but will not regurgitate its cud; it is unclean for you. You shall not eat of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you.

—  Leviticus 11:3
Re: I Ate Pork/pig And My Conscience Is Judging Me by delishpot: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
Do you feel guilt after eating cow fat? If no eating pig should not bother you cos that same passage says animal fat and blood should not be eaten too.
Re: I Ate Pork/pig And My Conscience Is Judging Me by ikbnice(m): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2018
... And God made them
Re: I Ate Pork/pig And My Conscience Is Judging Me by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
Next time don't eat or drink anything that makes your conscience low
Re: I Ate Pork/pig And My Conscience Is Judging Me by NOC1(m): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
If you are practicing Judaism, you have sinned but if you are a Christian new testament has taken care of that.

Acts 10:13-15 King James Version (KJV)
13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.

14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.

15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

Attached is the picture of my leftover Pork in the fridge, the other attached document explained it better

Re: I Ate Pork/pig And My Conscience Is Judging Me by Judahudoh: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
In your mind you are a Jew.. . Mtcheew

Do you wear any clothes that has up to 2 materials combined at once in the sewing?

Do you plant different crops on one farm land?

Coursed is everyone that continues not in all the ordinances of the law...

I think you are searching for a course....

The sooner you realize that man cannot produce righteousness outside Christ, the better your life will become.

Meanwhile you are a bloody gentile, just in case you don't know

(1) (Reply)

High Levels Of Religiosity Doesn't Cause Poverty. / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: On Why I Celebrate Not Christmas Anymore / Christianity , A Way Of Life And The Dooms Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.