Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Here's A Secret. Drawing Is Not A Talent. Anybody Can Learn How To Draw! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Here's A Secret. Drawing Is Not A Talent. Anybody Can Learn How To Draw! (1233 Views)

My realistic Drawing Of A Dog In A Wooden Cocacola Crate / Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother / My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's A Secret. Drawing Is Not A Talent. Anybody Can Learn How To Draw! by LucemFerre: 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
I used to find it very very hard to draw from imagination. Only when i have something to copy from and it was frustrating as an artist. I've been following several tutorials online but, most of my sources has been this beautiful artist.

www.rapidfireart.com

Forget the fact that i can draw things from looking at them. When i started learning how to draw from imagination it was crazy ugly af, thus beginner but, now i getting very good at it. Studying human anatomy and sketching how i saw it and even developing my own methods now.
I am not a professional, not even anywhere close. But i have seen massive improvement in my sketches for just 2 months.
If you're interested, you should try it. Don't let any loser tell you drawing or sketching is a talent that one is born with.

The only difference between you and the professionals is that they had a head start.

If a monkey can be taught to identify shapes and put something down, then even a retard (no offence) would be able to learn how to sketch.

Start with basic shapes and then continue with this
www.rapidfireart.com
Re: Here's A Secret. Drawing Is Not A Talent. Anybody Can Learn How To Draw! by Slimszy: 8:59am On Nov 17, 2018
��
Re: Here's A Secret. Drawing Is Not A Talent. Anybody Can Learn How To Draw! by Offpoint: 10:40am On Nov 17, 2018
LucemFerre:
I used to find it very very hard to draw from imagination. Only when i have something to copy from and it was frustrating as an artist. I've been following several tutorials online but, most of my sources has been this beautiful artist.

www.rapidfireart.com

Forget the fact that i can draw things from looking at them. When i started learning how to draw from imagination it was crazy ugly af, thus beginner but, now i getting very good at it. Studying human anatomy and sketching how i saw it and even developing my own methods now.
I am not a professional, not even anywhere close. But i have seen massive improvement in my sketches for just 2 months.
If you're interested, you should try it. Don't let any loser tell you drawing or sketching is a talent that one is born with.

The only difference between you and the professionals is that they had a head start.

If a monkey can be taught to identify shapes and put something down, then even a retard (no offence) would be able to learn how to sketch.

Start with basic shapes and then continue with this
www.rapidfireart.com
Being looking for something like this, I can to some level... but the imaginative aspect is my greatest problem.
Re: Here's A Secret. Drawing Is Not A Talent. Anybody Can Learn How To Draw! by LucemFerre: 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
Offpoint:

Being looking for something like this, I can to some level... but the imaginative aspect is my greatest problem.

Yea, tell me about it.
With time and practice you'd be exceptionally good though
Re: Here's A Secret. Drawing Is Not A Talent. Anybody Can Learn How To Draw! by Offpoint: 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
LucemFerre:

Yea, tell me about it. With time and practice you'd be exceptionally good though
Do you have any video tutorial link?
Re: Here's A Secret. Drawing Is Not A Talent. Anybody Can Learn How To Draw! by LucemFerre: 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
Offpoint:

Do you have any video tutorial link?

The above link I gave, gto her YouTube channel there are a lot of video tuts. The link should be on her site
There also YouTube guy's like "Draw with Jazza" "Proko TV" "Tara" etc
Re: Here's A Secret. Drawing Is Not A Talent. Anybody Can Learn How To Draw! by Offpoint: 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
LucemFerre:

The above link I gave, gto her YouTube channel there are a lot of video tuts. The link should be on her site
There also YouTube guy's like "Draw with Jazza" "Proko TV" "Tara" etc
Thanks boss, I do really appreciate...
I've wanting to improve my drawing skills, I need it animation and stuff
Re: Here's A Secret. Drawing Is Not A Talent. Anybody Can Learn How To Draw! by LucemFerre: 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
Offpoint:

Thanks boss, I do really appreciate...
I've wanting to improve my drawing skills, I need it animation and stuff

No problem.
We'll all get there... wink

(1) (Reply)

Canon 100d With touch screen SOLD / I Need Graphics School That There Fees Is Not More Than 60k: / Convert Jpeg File To Corel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.