Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

Facebook User Seeks Out To Help Women With Massive Facial Tumor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Facebook User Seeks Out To Help Women With Massive Facial Tumor (316 Views)

Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos / Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face / Man All Smiles After Removal Of Huge Tumor On His Face After 15 Years. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User Seeks Out To Help Women With Massive Facial Tumor by spearszed: 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
A facebook user,Chioma Ngaikedi has set out to help a 30 year old lady,Remi who has a massive tumor growing on her face. The tumor is threatening to compress the eyes of the lady and leave her blind if nothing is done.

Miss China has been very transparent in handling all the funds donated so far and keeps giving viewers minute to minute report on their progress.

We scheduled for 8am, Remi was at my house by 7:55am. This lady really needs this surgery.
We are heading to Lagos University Teaching Hospital right now.

The journey has begun. Thank you to every one who has donated. You are the one making this journey possible. I may have been the one who spotted Remi but without your donations I wouldn't have been able to go beyond mere pity. Thank you so much for your donations. I really appreciate.

If you haven't donated, please do.

To donate, please pay into:

Access Bank
Name: REMILEKUN AFOLAYAN
Acct: 0787807171

With love,
Chioma Ngaikedi.

Re: Facebook User Seeks Out To Help Women With Massive Facial Tumor by LuciferMessiah: 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
Aren't they supposed to be happy they have an extra breast on their faces?

See how ungrateful humans can be.

*spits angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

9.4m HIV Innocent Carriers : UNAIDS / Monolaurin Eliminate Sturborn Staphylococcus Bacteria & Virus Infections / Surprise Your Partner Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.