Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Middle Belt Youths Declare Support For President Muhamadu Buhari Second Term Bid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Middle Belt Youths Declare Support For President Muhamadu Buhari Second Term Bid (904 Views)

President Muhamadu Buhari Would Win 2019 Presidential Election - Leadership News / President Muhamadu Buhari To Flag Off His Presidential Campaign In Uyo On Dec 28 / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Middle Belt Youths Declare Support For President Muhamadu Buhari Second Term Bid by odiks: 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
Barely 24 hours after leaders from eastern part of Nigeria declared their support for the candidature of Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi of the Peoples Democratic Party ahead of the 2019 presidential election, the middle belt region has also stated its own position.

This is as the Middle Belt Youth Leaders Forum (MBYLF) has thrown its weight behind the second term ambition of President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to the forum, Buhari had done creditably in his more than three and a half years leadership sojourn in Nigeria.

The region claimed that before Buhari took over the mantle of leadership in 2015, “there was absolute total absence of sanity in our national as well as absence of sense of national pride.”

The National President of the group, Comrade Aaron Adah while addressing the press on Thursday, said the emergence of Buhari had since returned Nigeria to the path of glory.

He specifically said Buhari’s war over insurgency should earn him another term in office.

According to him, “Today, we can proudly say, in spite of the enormity of the challenges, the narrative has changed positively. There are visible signs of our regeneration under the Buhari Presidency. And there is cause to be excited and we are buoyed to also, embolden our leader, Mr. President by canvassing public support for his administration.

“In fairness to Nigerians and the people of our region, we cannot conscientiously say President Buhari has solved all the problems he inherited in Nigeria. He has not even met all the promises pledged to Nigerians when traversed this nation seeking our electoral mandate in 2014/2015.

“Nevertheless, we now see a leadership of Nigeria determined and, committed, which keeps striving every day to improve our lives as citizens of this great country. We see a leader and a government which are more interested in lifting us from the doldrums, than consolidating on the degeneration it met, wrapped in self-serving tales.

“Let’s together look at a few areas the Buhari Presidency has impacted on Nigeria so significantly. It is necessary because these are partisan times and Nigeria is facing another general elections in the next few months to enthrone fresh batch of elected leaders.

“The terrorists brought pains, sorrows, agonies and despair, through their unchallenged atrocious acts and other heinous crimes, resulting into deaths, abductions, violent captivity of whole communities in the Northeast; unchallenged attacks on security formations and erection of serfdoms for hostages, where they held Nigerians in dehumanizing conditions in secret hideouts within our territories.

“We are proud and any other citizen of Nigeria should also express happiness that under Buhari, the 24 LGAs Boko Haram insurgents captured totally and another six LGAs, the insurgents had partial control, and established their peculiar “ Islamic Caliphate, “ with foisted flags have been rescued by Nigerian troops under the guardian ambience of the COAS and Leader of the counter-insurgency operations in Nigeria, Lt. Gen. TY Buratai.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/15/buhari-vs-atiku-middle-belt-youths-take-position/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Youths Declare Support For President Muhamadu Buhari Second Term Bid by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
To reward him for Herdsmen massacres ba? Keep fooling yasefs ... the dull one is gone already

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Youths Declare Support For President Muhamadu Buhari Second Term Bid by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
I hope the Herdsmen spare them for another 4 years though.
Re: Middle Belt Youths Declare Support For President Muhamadu Buhari Second Term Bid by BRRR: 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
I smell lies

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Youths Declare Support For President Muhamadu Buhari Second Term Bid by odiks: 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
BRRR:
I smell lies

Really
Re: Middle Belt Youths Declare Support For President Muhamadu Buhari Second Term Bid by escapefromusa(f): 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
BRRR:
I smell lies

Lie detector tongue
Re: Middle Belt Youths Declare Support For President Muhamadu Buhari Second Term Bid by Fierce11: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
My middle beltan friends, neighbours, customers, staffs, competitors, hoes, side chicks, crushes and even enemies, are already a 100percent atikulated.. So which imaginery youths are you writing about? Middle belt wey Atiku dey show for their map? Smh

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Youths Declare Support For President Muhamadu Buhari Second Term Bid by Ufedolove: 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
I'm a youth from the middle belt, I'm not part of this.

5 Likes

Re: Middle Belt Youths Declare Support For President Muhamadu Buhari Second Term Bid by saaron(m): 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
Which middle belt? No sane middle belter will vote a Terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Youths Declare Support For President Muhamadu Buhari Second Term Bid by saaron(m): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ufedolove:
They are sponsored group under the payroll of Liar Mohammed.
Re: Middle Belt Youths Declare Support For President Muhamadu Buhari Second Term Bid by respect80(m): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ufedolove:
Don't tell him. He will only know when it's too late.
Back to Daura is a monumental task
Re: Middle Belt Youths Declare Support For President Muhamadu Buhari Second Term Bid by magoo10(m): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
Lies
Not after what they went through in the hands of gaddafi trained terrorist from Libya.

Re: Middle Belt Youths Declare Support For President Muhamadu Buhari Second Term Bid by SarkinYarki: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
Impossible
Re: Middle Belt Youths Declare Support For President Muhamadu Buhari Second Term Bid by Homeboiy: 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
Benue, taraba, plateau and Nasarawa no join abi
Re: Middle Belt Youths Declare Support For President Muhamadu Buhari Second Term Bid by Roger3D(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
Buhari is winning this thing fair and square, and the only thing the children of the 5% can do is fall back on Biafra or death. The middle belt stands with Buhari

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Youths Declare Support For President Muhamadu Buhari Second Term Bid by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
Roger3D:
Buhari is winning this thing fair and square, and the only thing the children of the 5% can do is fall back on Biafra or death. The middle belt stands with Buhari

When e don RED una go know wetin de shele...!

Buhari don't stand a chance...!
Re: Middle Belt Youths Declare Support For President Muhamadu Buhari Second Term Bid by Roger3D(m): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

When e don RED una go know wetin de shele...!

Buhari don't stand a chance...!
In your 5% mind abi?
Re: Middle Belt Youths Declare Support For President Muhamadu Buhari Second Term Bid by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
Roger3D:
In your 5% mind abi?
BuhariAPC is Daura Bound 2019. I will enforce that. Just watch here.!
Re: Middle Belt Youths Declare Support For President Muhamadu Buhari Second Term Bid by odiks: 6:21am On Nov 16, 2018
Roger3D:

Who no know no go know
Re: Middle Belt Youths Declare Support For President Muhamadu Buhari Second Term Bid by kahal29: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2018
Roger3D:

Hahaha
Re: Middle Belt Youths Declare Support For President Muhamadu Buhari Second Term Bid by Masterclass32: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
Paid group.

Real middle belterns can't wait for buhari to vacate aso rock next year. Reason being that another 4 yrs of the buhari bruhaha would guarantee their total wipe off from the map through the menace of the fulani herdsmen, which, needless to say, they are not keen on.

(1) (Reply)

See Natural Love As Buhari Campaigns In Plateau State( Video And Pictures) / Serving PDP Councillors Dumps PDP To Join APC In Kwara / Abia Governorship Election Was Rigged.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.