Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Can’t Login To Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can’t Login To Jamb (2040 Views)

Say No to JAMB!!! Get Bsc/MSC/PHD degree from Lincoln university USA here in Nig / Candidates React To Jamb’s 160 Cut-off Mark For Admissions / Upload Your Waec Result To Jamb Portal Without Going To Cyber Cafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can’t Login To Jamb by Verve52: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
If you have ever tried to login to your jamb.org.ng/efacility and keep getting error that you can’t login due to either invalid email or password, this article is for you. Continue reading for the solution to the issue you are are having.

Now, If you are sure of the email you used (Which you should know). The solution to your problem is resetting your password. If you are not sure of the email you used for Jamb profile, check your Jamb slip. It should be there. The following instructions will help you reset your password.

How To change jamb.org.ng/efacility Login Password
Visit jamb efacility login
Scroll down and click on “CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD ” as shown in the picture below.
When next page opens, enter your Email Address and Date of Birth and click on “GET PASSWORD RESET LINK”
If you entered your details correctly, You will then see a message like the one in the picture below.
Login to your email address which may either be a gmail or a yahoo mail.
You will see a message just like the one in the image below, click on “Reset my Password “.
A page with a “CREATE NEW PASSWORD ” will appear.
Enter your new Password and click “Change Password “.
Congratulations  you have successfully changed your Jamb Profile password.
You can now proceed to login to your Jamb profile.

That’s all. Let me know if you are still having issues on jamb.org.ng/efacility.

Source: https://www.tinachuksblog.com/jamb-org-ng-efacility/
Re: Can’t Login To Jamb by Jerriedc: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
See to be very honest this jamb of a thing almost made me run mad I swear you have absolutely nothing to worry about if you are in this situation just find a cbt centre and explain to the person there they always have some one in jamb and this is some thing that always happens my situation my phone was stolen and the sim couldn’t be replaced cause of this usless country government that placed ban on SIM card swap and retrieving of SIM cards damn I got really frustrated and I couldn’t get into my gmail account cause it was compromised and number was changed I couldn’t get password damn and I just got admitted after 6 bathes I was thinking I had lost my admission cause I would not be able to do verification Omo see what God can not do does not exist 100% we called and talked to the person in jmb and he requested just 1k imagine with full speed I gave him 5k he just asked for the new email and number I wanted to do and my registration number that’s all I was so happy he requested just a code that’s all sent to your new email I got every thing back to my account GOD IS GOOD! I already tought I lost my admission ...the only thing here is keep worshiping God and see how e will work for you ...GOD BLESS YOU ALL I hope it helps you alot

(1) (Reply)

NDA School Fees 2021 | Full Details / 12 Manatee Facts You May Not Know / Who Else Drives At Post Midnight. ?Night Walkers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.