Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp (16418 Views)

My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State / Potbellied Senior Corper Spotted At Rivers NYSC Orientation Camp / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by atorioke(m): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
The Governor of Delta State, Senator Ifeanyi Okowa, on the 15th of November, 2016, has promised to improve the infrastructures at the National Youth Service Corps(NYSC) Camp in Issele-Uku during an inspection visit to the Camp.

The Governor made this known via his Facebook page after decrying the poor state of infrastructures at the Camp, and he promised to make necessary repairs within the next six months.

"Earlier today, I went on an inspection visit to the NYSC Orientation Camp at Issele-Uku, Aniocha North Local Government Area of Delta State and I observed that the facilities at the camp are below standard.

"With what I saw today, there is so much work to be done, but we are certain that within the next six months, we will transform the camp. The welfare of Corps members is our priority, as they are here to serve our people and the nation at large.
@ Asaba, Nigeria", the Governor posted on Tuesday evening.

Credit: Oke Nathaniel Atori

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by Fuckallmods: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
i hope this is leit news
Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by IPOBrep: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2018
who is the guy on red cap

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by NwaAmaikpe: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2018
shocked

I'd only take this seriously if the NYSC permanent orientation camp is relocated from Issele-Uku to Agbor.

Meanwhile,
Hon. Engr Emeka Nwaobi should do more for this camp. It is not just his constituency, but also a breeding ground for great kpekus harvests.
You can tell from the inspection of the guards of honour, that only ladies are lined up.

NwaAmaikpe too much sense wee not kee you.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by netsurfer01(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2018
sad
Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by oladele00(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2018
Buhari is the only true Messiah that I know.... God bless PMB

3 Likes

Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by Topmaike007(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2018
another campaign strategy

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by dynicks(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2018
IPOBrep:
learnt he used to be d lead singer of the defunct group "STYLPLUS".....bros abeg do u have fuel?. Want to add it to d stew am to prepare yesterday since last week.....

Ah! Am sweating....the cold is too much ooo!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by Topmaike007(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2018
oladele00:
God bless PMB

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by naijaguy123456(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2018
NYSC : Now Your Suffering Continues.

When people grow belly, what stops them wearing loose clothings ? That guy belly will tear that cloth he's wearing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by Topmaike007(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2018
IPOBrep:
kwankwaso

1 Like

Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by econo88(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2018
NYSC
Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by Abokiselfpaid(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
better
Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by Kennedy94(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2018
oko wa is working

discount discount discount
Get a great discount on shipping your goods from China to nigeria
Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by Bossontop(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2018
undecided
Why be say na only girls dey d line for inspection...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by Lucifer66(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2018
Will it be maintained?
Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by LZAA: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd only take this seriously if the NYSC permanent orientation camp is relocated from Issele-Uku to Agbor.

Meanwhile,
Hon. Engr Emeka Nwaobi should do more for this camp. It is not just his constituency, but also a breeding ground for great kpekus harvests.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by freshdude99(m): 10:28am On Nov 16, 2018
Is he inspecting their breast or what? Men no dey ever follow these guard of honour neh... Even wen I was in that camp in isielukwu, same thing happened
Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by Naijawebmaster: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2018
Now election is near....
Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by Kay512: 10:30am On Nov 16, 2018
naijaguy123456:
NYSC : Now Your Suffering Continues.

When people grow belly, what stops them wearing loose clothings ? That guy belly will tear that cloth he's wearing.

The clothe is kuku big; his belly is just too much.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by Onyenna(m): 10:33am On Nov 16, 2018
2019 things...

If you know you know ....
Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by TheKingIsHere: 10:33am On Nov 16, 2018
The most useless governor in the history of Nigeria.

Despite the huge money delta is making, this idiot doesn't have any tangible thing to show.

Even though I am not an APC supporter but I wish they or any other party wins just to get this mor0n out of that seat.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by SoftP(m): 10:34am On Nov 16, 2018
Ugly thing
Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:35am On Nov 16, 2018
oladele00:
Gbam
Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2018
Well well well...

But then again, it could also suggest that fewer men are graduating from our universities these days, hence more females in NYSC camps

No, let's not peddle the kind of rumours we used to hear back then in our camp YEARS ago

(Some things will NEVER change...)

Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by CARLOSZ: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2018
grin
Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by soliddust2020: 10:42am On Nov 16, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
The most useless governor in the history of Nigeria.

Despite the huge money delta is making, this idiot doesn't have any tangible thing to show.

Even though I am not an APC supporter but I wish they or any other party wins just to get this mor0n out of that seat.

You they mind the retarded jerk. This man and hilary just they loot delta state dry.
Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2018
dynicks:
learnt he used to be d lead singer of the defunct group "STYLPLUS".....bros abeg do u have fuel?. Want to add it to d stew am to prepare yesterday since last week.....

Ah! Am sweating....the cold is too much ooo!

LOL
Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by MarioBerry(m): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2018
good

Study In Australia For Free - University Of Adelaide Fullfunded International Student Scholarship

Apply Now: http://scholarsvent..com/2018/10/scholarship-university-adelaide.html
Re: Okowa Promises To Transform Delta State "Below Standard" NYSC Orientation Camp by stano2(m): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2018
Rubbish
Delta state debt is something else.
No improvement in Delta state for the past 10years it keeps getting worse in that state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member / Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here / 2016 NYSC Batch A (stream II) Orientation To Commence Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.