Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Lord Send Me A Chariot. I'm Ready - Executed Mexican - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lord Send Me A Chariot. I'm Ready - Executed Mexican (705 Views)

5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel / US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lord Send Me A Chariot. I'm Ready - Executed Mexican by flimzy24: 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
After two decades, a Mexican citizen Robert Moreno Ramos, aged 64, who has been in Texas death row has been executed. Robert's last words were "Lord, send me a chariot. I'm ready."

He was convicted after he was found guilty, of killing his his wife Leticia, 42, daughter Abigail, 7, and son Jonathan, 3, at their home in Progreso,with a sledgehammer and then buried them underneath his home's bathroom floor so he could marry the woman he was having an extramarital affair with at the time.

Ramos Being the 21st inmate put to death this year in the U.S. and the 11th given a lethal injection in Texas, was executed even after appeals from Mexican consulate, and a call from the United Nations to halt the execution, based on claims of international treaty violations and allegations of poor lawyering for the mentally illed Ramos.

In his last words, Ramos thanked the Mexican Consolate for their supports adding that he was grateful to the Texas prisons for their humane treatment.

"Thanks to the Mexican government, and i am grateful for the humane treatment I got in prison in Texas."

"I am getting my gold watch that it took the governor 30 years to forge,"

"Thank you God, Lord send me a chariot. I'm ready," this he said before snoring away to his death.

Get your STUN GUNS and PEPPER SPRAYS

http://www.topselfdefenseweapons.top/2018/11/lord-send-me-chariot-im-ready-executed.html?m=1

Re: Lord Send Me A Chariot. I'm Ready - Executed Mexican by Artistree: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
Waoh and he was a handsome dude...
Re: Lord Send Me A Chariot. I'm Ready - Executed Mexican by hahn(m): 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
Delusion undecided
Re: Lord Send Me A Chariot. I'm Ready - Executed Mexican by bravehost4u(m): 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
So sad,
Re: Lord Send Me A Chariot. I'm Ready - Executed Mexican by willyo(m): 1:14am On Nov 16, 2018
Not knowing how one would eventually ends up, makes the world even more boring.

Truly Solomon said it correctly; "Vanity upon vanity all is...
Re: Lord Send Me A Chariot. I'm Ready - Executed Mexican by truthnow: 5:53am On Nov 16, 2018
This man can kill a whole community for Puci..Lord will surely send you a chariot oozing with red fire!
Re: Lord Send Me A Chariot. I'm Ready - Executed Mexican by meobizy(f): 7:36am On Nov 16, 2018
A chariot, in 2018? I guess Heaven is still in the Bronze Age.
If an angel visits me without using a private jet na O.Y.O. he dey because I wouldn’t pay him any mind.

(1) (Reply)

Two Young Boys Seen Chained At Gun Point In Delta State / Housemaid Caught On CCTV Defecating In Kitchen (video) / Passenger Chokes Driver For Singing Christmas Songs In March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.