Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' (15483 Views)

"Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies / Dolapo Badmus Joins Gucci World, Shows Off Her Gucci Wears / Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by Griezwoman: 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
Zonal PPRO, Dolapo Badmus, this evening shared her thoughts on Feminism and what in her opinion it should really be about.

In a post shared on her IG page, Dolapo said most people who claim to be feminists have no idea of what it is all about. She advised married feminist women to stop ''dragging'' the leadership of their homes with their husbands. She also opined that feminism has been the root cause of many cases of domestic violence.

Read what she wrote below

So what is all this about feminism and feminist, I think a lot of people especially women supporting feminism and claiming feminists don’t even have deeper knowledge of the word FEMINISM! Feminism shouldn’t drag you to a point of having marital problems please!

Women are now claiming equal rights with their husbands and their family’s centre can’t hold again! Before you begin to claim and join the movement kindly understand what it connotes! It means as a girl child, you have equal right to Education as the boy child does!

As a girl child you have equal right to healthcare as a boy child does and even in your place of work, you have equal right to positions as your male counterpart does! Yes, you have even equal right with your husband but in exercising your right as a wife, it must be with all sense of humility and submission to your husband! African men are trained to take charge, allow your husband to take charge of the home!

Stop dragging equality with your responsible husband! I have a feeling feminism has brought about too many domestic violence cases (please all men should note that on no account should they assault their wives and also wives are not allowed to do so too, it’s criminal to do such) I think a lot of people are getting this issue of feminism very wrong! What’s your take on this issue?! Let’s enlighten ourselves please.

Read more:

https://zenithnaija.com/allow-your-husband-to-take-charge-of-the-home-dolapo-badmus-tells-feminists/

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
angry

Awon feminists will come for her head now

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by Amadioha01(m): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
They are so deep into playing the victim card, forget it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by Tamarapetty(f): 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
Majority of them lack sense, they don't understand what it means, just doing follow follow. Bitter people.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by IamD18: 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
These e-goat feminist wannabes only exist on social media where they can rant and vent their frustrations as wished.

Once they log out, they face hard reality by submitting to any man in their lives.

Truth is; None of these social media e-goat faustrated feminists will EVER identify herself as a feminist in reality. Dem no born the person well to try am grin

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
Awon clueless Nigerian feminists... Food don done... tongue

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by GOFRONT(m): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
Before nko
Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by Ever8054: 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
feminist right now....

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by BruncleZuma: 10:24am On Nov 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin

By keeping your advice to yourself ...nah Linda start.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by keepingmum: 10:24am On Nov 16, 2018
If only this woman can be as dedicated to her job in improving the relationship between the police force and the public as much as she butts into affairs that her opinion isnt sought nor needed, perhaps the public faith in the NPF will be positive

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by Lucifer66(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2018
Women have no say in the house.
There's a reason they are second to man!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by kidman96(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2018
Lol... It's only a stupid man that will want his wife to allow him authority over his house....

If my wife drags the authority of the house with me, hmmmn.... Panel beating is her case.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by netsurfer01(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2018
Feminists are just keyboard warriors, dem no fit do anything in real life. grin

5 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by Topmaike007(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2018
that one is their wahala
Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by oladele00(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2018
I know one Messiah, and that is buhari
Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by netsurfer01(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2018
oladele00:

You really have a problem sir..

How does what you wrote up there correspond with the topic? ZOMBIE angry

7 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by Bossontop(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2018
undecided
Feminists ryt now

5 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by yerokunphilips: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2018
oladele00:
A
Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by YoungLionken(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2018
Nothing lyk feminism, na eye service dem dey e
Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by IamPatriotic(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2018
IamD18:
These e-goat feminist wannabes only exist on social media where they can rant and vent their frustrations as wished.

Once they log out, they face hard reality by submitting to any man in their lives.

Truth is; None of these social media e-goat faustrated feminists will EVER identify herself as a feminist in reality. Dem no born the person well to try am grin

Wetin the feminist people do you na, abi them pai! any of your parent ni or she frustration na lo po to eleyi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by Fierce11: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2018
She has said it all.
I can vividly remember the comment I wrote about twitter and nairaland "feminists" not having any knowlegde about the feminism they claim to be pushing. They only understand the feminism Adichie is telling them. The feminism of; not writing "wife" as the first thing on your twitter bio, not allowing a man to open a door for you, not allowing a man to be termed as the "head" of your house hold, not accepting your husband's surname as your new surname and every other trash Adichie spills.. But as usual, these "feminists" would ALWAYS fall in line when a guy uses his magical borrusia dortmund to hit her cervix and oesophagus.
Feminism is all about what Dolapo said.. Any female that disagrees with her, is nothing but a wretched wh0re.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by Kay512: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2018
They're all over Twitter; they don't know anything about feminism. Their definition of feminism is taking flirting as sexual harassment, and dominating the man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by itiswellandwell: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2018
Only an slowpoke lady takes the words of online feminist serious because in reality they are even like slaves to their men. Lots of fake lives online these days.

Quality Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by Kennedy94(m): 10:28am On Nov 16, 2018
This woman always trending

check my siggy
Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by tegafej(m): 10:28am On Nov 16, 2018
I'm waiting for when there will be equality in payment of bills in relationships and marriages. Until then, so called Nigerian feminists should crawl back into their holes.

Y'all feminists cant eat your cake and have it..

Feminist ni Broke ass ko

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 16, 2018
I've always said it. feminism is not about the trivial things social media puts into the head of the so-called feminist but about issues that concern challenges faced by women and the girl child as regards health, education, finance, decision making, official positions etc...

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by FREEMADNESS: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2018
Griezwoman:
Zonal PPRO, Dolapo Badmus, this evening shared her thoughts on Feminism and what in her opinion it should really be about.

In a post shared on her IG page, Dolapo said most people who claim to be feminists have no idea of what it is all about. She advised married feminist women to stop ''dragging'' the leadership of their homes with their husbands. She also opined that feminism has been the root cause of many cases of domestic violence.

Read what she wrote below

Read more:

https://zenithnaija.com/allow-your-husband-to-take-charge-of-the-home-dolapo-badmus-tells-feminists/

I can see a lot of feminist running out of d trend like where herdsmen enter community shooting pple on sight.

MAY DAY!
MAY DAY!!
MAY DAY!!!
THERE IS PANIC IN THE FEMINIST WORLD RIGHT NOW!
Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by ExpiredNigeria: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2018
Don't mind the edoits

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2018
netsurfer01:
Feminists are just keyboard warriors, dem no fit do anything in real life. grin
They are always clueless.... In real life, they're gentle and submissive..I just don't like themgringrin.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by Naijawebmaster: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2018
Take it or leave it, the husband is the head of the home.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' by babyfaceafrica: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2018
as if they will hear.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juju Musician Bayo Ade Is Killed By Kidnappers / Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents In 2015- (photos) / Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.